Saw a UFO at band practice tonight!

Andy

Honorary Member
No, seriously, we did! No doubt whatsoever in my mind. I've seen suspicious stuff before, & I know a fair bit about aircraft, judging heights, speeds, etc. This was different. Estimate the height to be 35,000ft plus. Speed = a factor of 10 x that achievable by a military aircraft. It had an outline, but couldn't really make out detail. Also had a slight orange glow to the rear - no sound. The thing that really did it for me, was a very sudden change of direction + rapid acceleration towards the end of it's visible flight. Without going into boring detail, I've crunched all possible variables (height vs. speed perception, etc), & can find no explanation for what I & two other band mates saw. Astonishing!

& no herbal cigarettes either!

That's interesting. I would like to see something completely inexplicable like that. Maybe they were enjoying the music. :)

...& no herbal cigarettes either!

Any drinks? :)

Sorry Andy, it was just Bo and I flying over after a drink together in the UK after the premiere of the "Cartoon Wars" in London... ;-))

Attachments

• MR_FALCON_IMAGE_ONE.jpg
    MR_FALCON_IMAGE_ONE.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 373
I know for fact that there is other life out there... Maybe even some form of intelligence. I can't really buy that they would be anywhere near us or want to just anonymously "study" us from 35k feet.

Probably some new type of manned or un-manned flight device. Hell, there's even an outside chance you saw something you weren't supposed to! Much more likely than say a lawyer with integrity, or a "gospel chopper" playing tastefully.

Sticks for Drones?

I know for fact that there is other life out there

You know that for a fact? Given that there has been no evidence of ET life as yet, could it be that you have a little secret in your family tree? Could explain your unconventional posting style ... (sorry for outing you, but you can always deny it).

The earth is one planet of a billion billion so there's a fair chance that we're not alone - as long as by "company" we mean life within several thousand light years. For aliens to reach us they would have to master time travel or work out how to exceed the speed of light (if possible would take more fuel than we have on Earth) and travel through wormholes. Then they would be prepared to make themselves visible to us - and if they have the "chops" to get out here they would surely know when they were in view and would do so to advantage.

Andy, my money is on another explanation ...

Last edited:
You know that for a fact? Given that there has been no evidence of ET life as yet, could it be that you have a little secret in your family tree? Could explain your unconventional posting style ... (sorry for outing you, but I'm sure if you deny it most will fall off the trail).

The earth is one planet of a billion billion so there's a fair chance that we're no alone - as long as by "company" we mean life within several thousand light years. For aliens to reach us they would have to master time travel or work out how to exceed the speed of light (if possible would take more fuel than we have on Earth) and travel through wormholes. Then they would be prepared to make themselves visible to us - and if they have the "chops" to get out here they would surely know when they were in view and would do so to advantage.

Andy, my money is on another explanation ...

Agreed. We have no knowledge of outside life and while it may be possible, I do not believe it would anything like us. I really think there are lots of "secrets" governments don't want us to know about.

No doubt, but I don't think those secrets would relate to ETs ... it would have leaked by now.

I was more referring to technology and advancements in military weaponry and similar things. They probably have some flying vehicles that would blow our minds, but if that got out then every country would try to make it. I'm sure most all countries have some "amazing technology" we don't know about.

You know that for a fact?
Not on earth, or anywhere near us, but yes. I don't think our circumstances are all that unique, in such a huge universe nor do I limit the thought patterns to only being "life" forms like us. It could quite literally get weirder than we could ever imagine.

Given that there has been no evidence of ET life as yet, could it be that you have a little secret in your family tree? Could explain your unconventional posting style ... (sorry for outing you, but you can always deny it).

I have no idea what you are talking about. This type of insolence would not be tolerated on my home planet, were I in fact a representative of planet 4114331; which I am not. Even if I was, our research would have indicated that my posting style is a perfect replicate of real human conversation by text input.

If Andy says it, I for one believe it. Andy is just too credible. There is plenty of evidence. All those photos can't be faked. Even if only one is real, well that's enough evidence right there, slam dunk. Apollo 11 had some mysterious green orb just sitting there about 300 miles away, apparently observing. The government admits that. If life happened here, it can happen somewhere else. To think Earth is the only place life happened is re-diculous, short sighted and absurd. You humans make me laugh. Ha Ha Ha!

I was more referring to technology and advancements in military weaponry and similar things. They probably have some flying vehicles that would blow our minds, but if that got out then every country would try to make it. I'm sure most all countries have some "amazing technology" we don't know about.

Yes, for sure. I was thinking of the Roswell conspiracies but each military would have their experimental and secret stuff.

Not on earth, or anywhere near us, but yes. I don't think our circumstances are all that unique, in such a huge universe nor do I limit the thought patterns to only being "life" forms like us. It could quite literally get weirder than we could ever imagine.

A depressing thought is that it's possible (though unlikely) that we are unique in an otherwise dead universe - or we might be the smartest life forms in a dumb universe.

I have no idea what you are talking about. This type of insolence would not be tolerated on my home planet,

I knew there were some basic cultural differences going on!

Evidence to suggest that people have seen objects flying in the sky that they were unable to identify? Yep, plenty.

Evidence of little green men inside those unidentified flying objects? Hmmm...not so much.

For all you know, Larry may have been personally probed and has first-hand knowledge.

For all you know, Larry may have been personally probed and has first-hand knowledge.

It's always about the anal probe. Why do aliens have such a burning obsession with our arses? Lord knows, if most of the guys I know are anything to guage by.....it's one area I'd most like to avoid!!

Back