mapex falcon

punkindrublic

recently bought the mapex falcon double pedal cant believe how good they are,although not the fastest pedals out there they have a fantastic smoothness to them and are very strong and dont move no matter how loose on the bass drum they are,deffo ones to try out if your looking,they come with a realy strong padded case,10 and 20 gram weights for the beaters,strap drives,another set of cams,full tool set,velcro strips and other things too

Thats good to hear. I'm thinking about selling the Speed Cobras I just got and getting a Falcon.

im pretty certain you would be pleased with the falcons,they have a very stable feel,they have a nice small baseplate too which is handy for the double setups although i use dw,s 2 leg hihat stand it fits well enough on my practice kit with a three legged..........btw mapex drums all the way for me too :)

i've only tested out the Falcon a few times but never played one actually setup with my kit. but i'd also like to try out the Raptor direct-drive pedal in real time playing for sure as well.

Back