My Hot Pink sparkle Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute's

I really really love the look!
Since the drums themselves sound great and are high-end the sparkle adds something special to it.

I personally love colourful sparkles. So in conclusion it`s good to see all the Yamaha sparkles. I especially dug this green-sparkled Yamaha Absolute which has been presented at this year`s NAMM.

Great kit, have fun with it!!

Karl

That is one nice lookin kit Garry!!!!

Karl this is for you I took this @ NAMM this year

DSCN7564.jpg

DSCN7572.jpg

I was just googling "sparkle pink drum kits" and this came up! so thank you :) do they sparkle like the person who attached the lime green ones? I could not find them on the link u sent, I am dreaming of my future kit, have a mesh one. It'd be cool to get hello kitty on there too :) How much was it if you don't mind me asking, and is the sound quality good?

many thanks

natalia x

love it :D

bet it sounds great also

imo, a drum kit needs to be either a nice subtle colour or as bright as can be :D

yours fits the subtle area perfectly :)

i want one! :p

Hi, I have a similar kit,but not using a rack, in fade black silver sparkle. What a sound. Kick is out of this world. Build quality unsurpassable. playing a lot of modern jazz now so my YAMC is not used as much now. Anybody want it? It is in its original condition/Users/Edward/Desktop/Drums.jpg

Great color, I have a pink sparkle kit as well but not as intense. My kit is a 1971 Slingerland I had re-wrapped a few years back.

Attachments

• slingerlandcruise.jpg
    slingerlandcruise.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,208
Back