Christmas Drum Room

HipshotPercussion

Actually, it's the living room now that my wife has let me set up one of my kits there.

Day:

YKTib.jpg

Night

InH3o.jpg

How do your drums celebrate the Holidays?

My drums celebrate by getting a week of while I fly up north.

Fabulous! We should start a campaign to replace the traditional tree with a decorated drum kit. Are you planning to entertain your Christmas dinner guests?

Good idea Andy...

Hipshot, your kit looks fabulous... ...what about a nice cover of "Ace of Spade" for your guest after the Christmas diner :)

Just to make sure, hire in a really bad bagpipe player, & get all the ladies wearing lipstick to accompany on paper & comb ;)
Funny you should mention bagpipes. My oldest daughter got married in Scotland. She forgot to pay the piper, but I ante'd right up for her because he said that if I didn't, he wouldn't stop.

Fabulous! We should start a campaign to replace the traditional tree with a decorated drum kit. Are you planning to entertain your Christmas dinner guests?

Hee hee...I played a Christmas pageant last night. While I was setting up, I stacked my cases off to the side, and the person decorating asked if she could put some lights and a bow on my cases. I said "sure". So, last night, my cases were strung up like a Christmas tree. My phone went dead, so I couldn't snap a picture, but I'll see if I can track one down...

Back