Please help me out! Annoying Jerk at school about drumming!

Another conflict solved with the aid of Drummerworld.com

Lol glad to hear you taught him a lesson, that seems to be the only way some people learn.

There is a kid at school that claims to be the best drummer in Florida and apparently everyone else sucks. (he included Buddy Rich in this as well).
ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!! This is what he did to me today!

I was speaking to Gary Folchi (Owner of Precision Drum Co.) about ordering a blue acrylic 4 piece. As soon as I said that the kid runs over and says: "Why would you pay money for a piece of plastic drum? Blue is a homosexual color, Precision looks like a crappy company!" Can you believe this?!?
I then had to speak to Gary and explain to him that it was an idiot in my school, and that I was sorry that he had to hear that.

Seriously guys! What should I do??

What should you do about what? Being fifteen years old and having fifteen-year-old friends who act like fifteen-year-olds?

I guess the only thing you can do is grow up. Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds. The drag about it is that you have to make a living, you know, earn money and all that. When you get to that point this annoying jerk kid, because that's what he is, a kid, will have long been forgotten.

Joey, Joey, Joey,
First rule of life,
1) You will encounter many whacky people in your life.

Second rule,
2) Ignore them!
Never argue with an idiot!
Just walk away.
Your time is too valuable.

The story sounds ridiculous, but if true, that kid insulted one of the best custom drum companies on the planet.

The story sounds ridiculous, but if true, that kid insulted one of the best custom drum companies on the planet.

I know what you mean. This story is ridiculous because thats what this kid is (Zack).
I was very insulted by this when he said that because of how good of friends me and Precisions owner have become (Gary). Me and Gary have been working on getting me a custom set which I WILL HAVE.
I could tell that Gary was hurt when Zack said that, so that was when my anger reached a new level.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Sounds like the jerk kid suffers from short drumstick syndrome.

I don't get it?
What is short drumstick syndrome?

With 'short drumstick' he is of course referring to his Wee-Wee. (Come on, you surely must know "some" sex jokes?)

;)

In other words, the guy has a confidence problem. Just ingore the twat.

With 'short drumstick' he is of course referring to his Wee-Wee. (Come on, you surely must know "some" sex jokes?)

;)

In other words, the guy has a confidence problem. Just ingore the twat.

Known in psychology circles as: Weenus Envy.

Haha! This sounds like a job for.......Bully Beat down!!

Send him to "South Fla" and ask for KBadd.....first I will laff at him.......uncontrollably.......he is insecure about everything....then I will kick his a$$....then I will drum battle him and he will be embara$$ed.

Guys like this need to be "beaten down" so THEN they can be humbled. I am sorry you are going thru this!

my first thought what belt him? ive never had much chew at school as after a while of peopl acting like this i just beat them down. not ideal and not something i like doing, but sometimes a good punch or 5 does the trick. violence does solve things sometimes.

im 25 by the way

so your in high school marching band? do you march snare? what does he march?

if you are above him on the totem pole, just point out your superiorness and continue about the day.........or....give him pushups or a few laps.......if this was marching season...

so your in high school marching band? do you march snare? what does he march?

if you are above him on the totem pole, just point out your superiorness and continue about the day.........or....give him pushups or a few laps.......if this was marching season...

Yes I am in the Admiral Farragut Academy Marching Band. He marches with a snare as well. But I am going to quit band to got to SAT preparation class. (Standardized Assessment Test).
I need to work on grades before drumming :(

Just got in trouble for fighting him.
I was playing the snare in band class, and I dropped a stick. He took it and threw it in the garbage. He then stated "You suck at drumming, all your equipment belongs there."
So now I'm going to detention for the next 2 months at school.

Wow. This guy just manipulated you into 2 months of detention. He effectively kicked your arse. Beware he just may manipulate you out of band and out of competition.

You asked a question of those here, received good advice and ignored it.

You lost.

Hopefully this abject failure will wise you up.

Back