English drummer killed in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goofy news report, it didn't really tell us what the "incident" was. Nice tribute to the soldier, but as a news article, weak. Like most of them.

My goodness, that poor young man was a drummer? Double sadness :( Brazen execution & beheading on our streets is such a terrible turn for the worse, I'm lost for words.

I believe the modern term is "restorative justice". i.e. hand the snivelling little turds over to the family members for a few months. All tools provided, of course.

I see, my error!

That is awful news. Sorry to hear about it.

It's a terrible, horrific thing.

I come from an ethnic and religious minority background. I have no idea who or what I would be if I didn't live in the UK.

There are always going to be people who don't take responsibility for their own evil actions and blame their God instead. I don't believe in an afterlife, but I bloody hope there is one for them.

Why is it that these things happening to the really good people? You never hear people say, you know the guy was a scumbag and deserved it. It's always how great of a person they were, protecting his sisters and being a big brother figure, larger than life. It's just a god d@#% gruesome shame.

Why is it that these things happening to the really good people? .

I don't know if he was a "really good person". He may have been a wife-beater; he may have tortured cats to death. He may have been a serial rapist.

But what I do know is that nobody deserves to die on the street, without a trial.

And what I also don't know is how ANYBODY can think that it's God's will to stone to death a rape victim.

I don't know if he was a "really good person". He may have been a wife-beater; he may have tortured cats to death. He may have been a serial rapist.

But what I do know is that nobody deserves to die on the street, without a trial.

And what I also don't know is how ANYBODY can think that it's God's will to stone to death a rape victim.

From what we do know about the victim, he really was a good person and not any of the things you mention. He served his nation, played music and was father of a two year old.

His attackers, however, are simply evil.

Absolutely horrific thing to happen to anyone, let alone a solider and fellow drummer.
From what I've seen on the news he was indeed a good person- can't comprehend why he was targeted by these evil men.

Hideous business. I don't think the murderers have done any favours for their fellow African migrants, many of whom are no doubt just regular people hoping for a good life.

I'm thinking that each killer should spend life in solitary confinement with no visitors. If they go into general prison population I can imagine the tensions between Muslim and skinhead inmates breeding a hotbed of extremism, just waiting to be released on the streets.

I guess the only answer is for people to persevere and keep going about their business.

This my friends is why I fight so hard to protect my 2nd amendment rights! I at least want to have the chance to defend myself against nut jobs like these people.

This my friends is why I fight so hard to protect my 2nd amendment rights! I at least want to have the chance to defend myself against nut jobs like these people.
Absolutely seeking to avoid any political stances here, but worth mentioning that a gun would not have made any difference. The cowardly bastards ran him down with a car first.

Hideous business. I don't think the murderers have done any favours for their fellow African migrants, many of whom are no doubt just regular people hoping for a good life.

I'm thinking that each killer should spend life in solitary confinement with no visitors. If they go into general prison population I can imagine the tensions between Muslim and skinhead inmates breeding a hotbed of extremism, just waiting to be released on the streets.

I guess the only answer is for people to persevere and keep going about their business.

I know most Muslims support freedom, democracy, secular rule of law and human rights. I get it.

But the radical Islamist/Jihadist minority is what concerns me. For whatever size that minority is, they are very anti-democracy, anti-human rights, anti-woman, anti-homosexual and more. This minority blows up buildings, throws acid in womens' faces, set women afire, has sex with 10-year-olds, butchers people in the streets, cuts off hands and feet as punishment, stones homosexuals to death, beheads its critics in public and destroys schools. This minority runs society in many lands and its members flood into mature, tolerant, First-World democracies and refuse to adapt, instead pressing for the destruction of that democracy and imposing barbaric religious laws. This minority sees no distinction between the state and God and will kill anyone who opposes them.

So I'm concerned about this minority.

Last edited:

Really not the time or place, especially considering that this particular incident has nothing to do with the United States and rather the United Kingdom, where we have very strict gun control laws and the correspondingly low level of gun-related crime.

I realize the press has a job to do but these folks thrive on attention to their cause. I say broadcast nothing.

Really not the time or place, especially considering that this particular incident has nothing to do with the United States and rather the United Kingdom, where we have very strict gun control laws and the correspondingly low level of gun-related crime.

And correspondingly low levels of gun-related defense. Your laws are so strict on guns, it took police 20 minutes to arrive with firearms suitable to subdue the attackers. Thankfully - and for reasons I cannot comprehend - the butchers didn't attack any more innocent people in that time period, nor did they flee, but instead waited and waited like everybody else for the police to arrive.

Mindblowing. Weren't there any other police who could have intervened in that 20 minutes? In the middle of London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back