Sunny Rot Diagram
Runty Son Diagram
Stony Urn Diagram
Nosy Runt Diagram
My Snort Guardian
Grandma Ruins Toy
Tiny Sour Grandma

:)

Why not just 'Saturday Morning Cartoons', since that was the inspiration behind it?

for you guys
"Chrome Forrest"
"Morning Toons"
might be along your train of thought.

Some of the more memorable band names tossed around
when we were lookin for a name:

"Horizontal Motive"
"Lower-Half Black"
"Soul Pimp"

‎1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random article. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on “Explore", then the "last seven days”. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

This is what I came up with... ha!

Attachments

• 5369252077_31e84ddae9_m.jpg
    5369252077_31e84ddae9_m.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 250
Nice :)

Capture_37.jpg

‎1 - Go to Wikipedia and hit random article. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to quotationspage.com and hit random. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on “Explore", then the "last seven days”. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

Band name: Cathal Dunne
Album Cover: LOOK!

Attachments

• 5384925130_a12ba425fc_z.jpg
    5384925130_a12ba425fc_z.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 251

Awesomeness! This was good fun...here's mine. Must be a "moon" seed in the Wikipedia search, today.

random_album.jpg

Awesome game, unfortunately wiki gave an article about a CA hardcore band.. oh well.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 252
i got an idea. how about you do your little summer job thing, and then PAY me to come up with one for you! (;

then you dont have to worry about which kit either! win win? hmmm?

Back