RHD's DW Blue Glass Kit!!!

This kit looks great. My favorite feature is the satin hardware; I think it allows the sparkle to shine more. I am, of course, a really big fan of the 10,12,14,16 set up. I find that configuration to be the most versatile. I hope the 23 kick thing doesn't prove to be problematic, but as long as Lord Neil uses 'em Remo will still make 'em.

This kit looks great. My favorite feature is the satin hardware; I think it allows the sparkle to shine more. I am, of course, a really big fan of the 10,12,14,16 set up. I find that configuration to be the most versatile. I hope the 23 kick thing doesn't prove to be problematic, but as long as Lord Neil uses 'em Remo will still make 'em.

Thanks man! I don't think it will be a problem. And if it becomes a problem in the future, I will just have a 22 or 24 made! :)

i'd put the memory clamps on the other side of the floor tom legs ... seems more comfortable. ;-)

The problem is, when I go to take the floor toms out, the memory locks will not clear the bottom rim. Kind of makes it pointless that way. This way, when I take them out of the house, I just slide the floor tom legs up to make them compact.

congrats! that blue glitter really stands out, DW does make a nice set of drums, enjoy!

Just checked my tracking info online...my 22" K Custom Dark ride and my Ludwig Black Beauty should be here today!!

...hold on to your hats, it's about to get REAL!!!! LOL

Here are a couple of pics of the Black Beauty- 14X6.5, hand hammered shell W/ tube lugs!! I will take better pics of everything this weekend including the 22" K Custom Dark ride and also have the DWs first gig pics and hopefully a decent review on their first time out!!

But until then...:)

Oh you bastard! Incredible snare. I love the hammered BBs. Just fantastic.

Back