DW 9000 pedals

mart22222

I'm thinking of selling my DW9000 double pedals, got them 5 years ago, never gigged only used in my studio but have changed the beaters to Danmar wood and unfortunately don't have the original beaters, any ideas how much i should ask and is it worth buying the DW beaters to get a better price?

i see DW 9000 DP all the time on criagslist for $275-$350 depending on the condition. I play the 9000 myself and almost switched to the Trck Pro-v so i tried to sell my 9000's on craiglist. My pedals were in really good shape and i asked $350. Needless to say no one called on them so i decided to just stick with them and boy am i glad i did no wi cant imagine not having them they feel sooooo good. Plus i didnt have to drop another $800 on a set of Trick pedals.

Thanks Slippy, I'm in the UK so I guess (depending on the exchange rate) it may be roughly the same in sterling here as the retail price on a new one is in the mid £500's. I must admit I like the action of the pedal as well but I'm having problems with the hoop clamp making a good purchase ( a problem that DW has apparently corrected now with their 'hoop friendly' design) maybe I'll contact DW and see if there's a solution to the problem.

Thanks Martin

Back