Jimmy Chamberlin

Indeed!

Every time the pedantic inner-me begins to grumble about the Pumpkin's live tempo swings, the punk rock inner-me punches me in the face with a lit cigarette.

Good. The pedantic inner you is a little bitch that should get punched in the face.

The punk rock inner you and I should have some beers and jams. We can talk about the time he punched that little bitch. Oh, how we'll laugh.

Goodness me. I've stumbled into an Internet tough guy convention.

Personally, the little bitch in me is just irritated that it's cam audio. The mic keeps getting overwhelmed.

Goodness me. I've stumbled into an Internet tough guy convention.

Personally, the little bitch in me is just irritated that it's cam audio. The mic keeps getting overwhelmed.

Actually, you stumbled on a inner internet tough guy convention.

Smashing Pumpkins tour drumset 2022/2023. At 14:22 drum tech Victor Salazar makes a guest appearance. Vic sneaked in a lot of Terry Bozzio- inspired stuff in Jimmys set!

That kit is exquisite absolutely beautiful.

Yeah, it's awesome artwork.

It leaves me to wonder though...... what actually is the status of these kits.

Does Jimmy actually OWN the kit and he does what he likes with it?....as in did he buy it and pay for the custom artwork.

Or is it owned by DW or whichever company and after the tour do they take it back and resell or whatever?

I would think all of the drums are his but I hold a question mark about the pedals and all the moderfications may not be his.

Back