Cobra Coils Anyone?

i havent heard much from anyone about these. has anyone ever tried cobra coils on their on iron cobras?

how does it change things... smoother? quicker? etc.

I did some searching on the internet and didn't see anything regarding retrofitting existing pedals. Is it safe to assume there's no retrofittable option for us current IC owners?

Cheers!

I did some searching on the internet and didn't see anything regarding retrofitting existing pedals. Is it safe to assume there's no retrofittable option for us current IC owners?

Cheers!

Sure it’s doable… manually maybe but doable. You would just drill out the floor board where you think it should go. Unfortunately It way take a few holes as you will not have the slot to slide in like the purpose built. I did this on my sons double IC. His single has it and he liked it.

nnononono numberonefan

you can on all 2007 models of any of the iron cobras. i bought my IC's in june so if i bought some coils now i could just pop em on.

now there is a package available where the power, rolling, flexi glide will all come with cobra coils and a pair of wood and a pair of rubber beater heads.

darn me for not waiting for that... ='[ it barley costs any more money.

Back