Is Pollyanna a girl?

I've been watching this thread for a while waiting for a response to Pollyanna's early query "What prompted this silliness"?. Since I don't see it, I will ask again. Migaluch, is there something specific about Pollyanna that made you question her gender?

Maybe he thought she was so awesome, that he got something that´s called gender-blindness?

Hey Ian - no apology necessary old boy. No feelings hurt at all. Just worried about Mind Drummer liking cellulite :)

Doncha love Ringo? Such a happy guy ...

i must admit if i was a woman and i was compared to margret thatcher then i'd be a bit miffed and probably say something along the lines of "no, no, no, no!" to whoever said it or something lolz.

You said get your bits out, so here's a pic of my knob:

Attachments

• knob.JPG
    knob.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 523
i must admit if i was a woman and i was compared to margret thatcher then i'd be a bit miffed and probably say something along the lines of "no, no, no, no!" to whoever said it or something lolz.

You said get your bits out, so here's a pic of my knob:

Nice Knob. Here's my Big Balls. They're so big, that they are featured on Wipeout! Pretty cool huh? Note the falling woman.

Attachments

• wipeout_big_balls.jpg
    wipeout_big_balls.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4,037
I've been watching this thread for a while waiting for a response to Pollyanna's early query "What prompted this silliness"?. Since I don't see it, I will ask again. Migaluch, is there something specific about Pollyanna that made you question her gender?

Well actually I did reply to that when I said that I simply wanted to observe the mass hysteria that would follow. If you can't understand that, then I can just say that this guy told me to:

Attachments

• obama-baby.jpg
    obama-baby.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 519
Sorry, I'm a little slow on the uptake but am learning to read between the lines. Hey, I get advice from your guy as well!

Attachments

• Obama Bamopoly.jpg
    Obama Bamopoly.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 507
Since this is a Pol thread I would go as far to say that the place took on more of a personal nature since her arrival. She is undoubtedly the most prolific female poster and by virtue of her post count and flair for writing, coupled with her natural inclusion of everyones comments as a springboard for her own, she brought the place closer together, in a noticeable way.
Bringing in a female POV from this top heavy male membership was SORELY needed too. I wish our more feminine contigent would be more vocal as it were. Left to our own devices males tend to operate independently whereas when you add females into the mix, they naturally draw us closer...towards them ha ha. It's just more balanced.

At this time I'd like to lobby Bernhard for an honorary title under her name, like Mayor GD got.
We could call her Queen Bee. Or not.
Pol what tiltle would you like to have under your name?
We'll petition Bernhard until he can't ignore it any longer.
You have to admit Bernhard, the only female to make it to over 3000 posts, enduring all that male abuse, all the cartoons she drew, she'a a real asset, a pioneer even.....

No time for modesty here Pol.

How about:
Pollyanna
Official recorder of temperatures.

You have to admit Bernhard, the only female to make it to over 3000 posts, enduring all that male abuse, all the cartoons she drew, she'a a real asset, a pioneer even.....

That's why the OP wanted to know if she was a girl!

I think that she must have had several older brothers as she was coming up.
They were all Rugby players!

That's why the OP wanted to know if she was a girl!

I think that she must have had several older brothers as she was coming up.
They were all Rugby players!

Actually, I have a few rugby players in the family tree - one who played at state level and another was an international. Stupid game ...

ADHD has had huge influence on my life ... so the answer is simple, I'm a bit crazy so I naturally feel at home amongst drummers :)

Polly, there is a famous rugby player (some kind like a national hero in Australia) that broke his jaw during a match I think was against the All-Blacks, he taped his jaw and head off and went back to play and won the game. Do you know his name?

Actually, I have a few rugby players in the family tree - one who played at state level and another was an international. Stupid game ...

Back