the Beatles or Korn

Re: the bealtes or korn

Korn have gone downhill real fast.loved the first 2 albums but now they've lost their edge.
The Beatles have god like status regarding there postion in musical history.
Even though i dont like both bands i have to give to the beatles just outta respect.

why would you even think of comparing these 2 bands?

different leagues son.

its like comparing operator please to Rush.

why am i comparing them,well my freind said that koRn in better then the beatles and he said that everyone would think so to so i did this to prove he wrong

The original question, Who is better, doesn't answer "who do you Like more."
One could like Korn better and realize that The Beatles musically were better.
These types of dialogs usually end up with all opinion of course and no real answer or importance. Being biased as I am though, I would say that when Korn has 21 number one songs, as do the Beatles, and have the international acclaim that the Beatles have enjoyed for 40 years, and have sold as many albums that the Beatles have, then you and I can discuss this again. Till then sell, sell, sell.

why am i comparing them,well my freind said that koRn in better then the beatles and he said that everyone would think so to so i did this to prove he wrong
Is this 'freind/friend' someone that everyone can see and hear?? or is he just 'speschul' to your good self??

How the hell can compare the Beatles to korn????? !!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest giving his friend a revolver...and a dictionary...and some taste....

Ha! Nice one...

Seriously though, this thread still? This is almost as pointless as the one Zach started about giving his cats a bath!

Not to be rude, but how do we compare a band who invented the modern concept of a pop band, to a rap-metal band who has borrowed from The Beatles. YOu simpally cant say one is better then the other.

Well, I think that's (in part - although I can't be sure...he seems kinda slow) what the original poster was getting at....

On the one hand, you have the band that INVENTED the concept of a pop "rock" band,
on the other, you have the band that, for the most part, RE-invented the pop "rock" band in a way that brought several styles together and spawned MANY more. Korn isn't really "rap-metal"....I personally think that's the dumbest term ever used to describe music and still for the life of me CANNOT figure out where it came from or wtf it means. Those two do NOT mix, no matter what. Rap is rap and metal is metal.

I wouldn't say one is better than the other, because neither of them really have that great of an influence on me or anything I like, but in their own separate ways, they've both achieved quite alot throughout music history.

Well, I think that's (in part - although I can't be sure...he seems kinda slow) what the original poster was getting at....

Thanx bro, that's made my day.....I think the fact that 'Beatles' was spelt wrong in the title of the first post was what first aroused my suspicions too.....

Wow........ u can't be serious! The beatles! Korn is great but the have lost their edge real fast! How can you even compare the two?!

Although I don't really listen to the Beatles because I'm not into their music at all, I at least respect them for what they've done for music in general.

Korn is an embarrassment. They are the poster children of the nu-"metal" fad, paving the way for such intelligence-insulting acts like Limp Bizkit *cringe*, POD and Puddle of Mudd, among countless others. It's not even music--unless you can call a turd plopping into the toilet "music." Thank God real metal acts began coming back in the early 2000's, or I'd probably be listening to emo right now (lol).

Poor Korn. Two good albums, at least. It all went wrong, bit by bit...

I'm surprised how many people are still taking this thread seriously.

Hehe nice thread, had a good laugh. These type of threads are always funnier when people take it seriously.

Man, when the cats showed up I almost rolled out of my chair with laughter.

and I don't know the Bealtes...

HornedBeatle.JPG

corn.jpg

Why would people care???

Back