Breaking Bad

Critter

Does anyone else on drummerworld love the series breaking bad? The third season is going to start on the 21st this month and i cant wait. Its one of the best shows ive watched. Bryan Cranston is a really good actor to be able to go from comedy(malcom in the middle) to a serious role as walt(heisenburg). So yeah im just curious if there are any other fans on this site

yeah love it season 2 just ended here in NZ (New Zealand) but I might download season 3 because Im not going to wait around forever like I did to see season 2

yeah ive been cathcing up on the old episodes to refresh my memory, its like the first season was about him changing and a new begining for him, the second was him getting bigger and deeper into the trade, and i think this third season is going to be all about consequenses, i love this show. breaking bad is more addicting to watch than the meth that they cook in it

YES!! One of my favourite series. Back in 2009 when I bought the first season on dvd. I was blown away. The second season didn't quite have that effect on me. Now I'm waiting for season 3, hoping It will impress me as much as the early episodes.

YES!! One of my favourite series. Back in 2009 when I bought the first season on dvd. I was blown away. The second season didn't quite have that effect on me. Now I'm waiting for season 3, hoping It will impress me as much as the early episodes.

It will. It was awesome!!!

Back