What's your favorite ice cream?

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
Inspired by the "whats your favorite cereal" thread. Manufacturer and flavor please. No limits on how many you want to list.

I'll eat....almost any straight chocolate ice cream, made by anybody. Even cheap store brands. A little adventurous, I know lol.

Ben & Jerrys Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Oh my.

Normally I like my ice cream smooth, but there are exceptions. No nuts though. Or sprinkles. Not crazy about candy either, except heath bar.

Love soft ice cream, vanilla and chocolate twist, dipped in liquid chocolate, mmmmyummm.

They are my favorites, in no special order.

Haagen Daz Coffee

Breyers Vanilla with vanilla bean specks

DQ soft serve Blizzard with Nestle Crunch pieces

Dreyer's (Edie's back east) Grand Mocha Almond Fudge.
DQ hot fudge sundae.
Most any good vanilla ice cream with Hershey's syrup.

I didn't think I would be a fan, but I love green tea ice cream. I don't know the brand because they just serve it to me at Japanese places.

OH my, this one is right up my alley! ...lol I live in Cincinnati and practically across the street from one of the best ice cream shops in the country..,.Graeters! I love their mocha chip, peanut butter chip and mint chip. All of their chips are large decadent pieces of dark chocolate...YUM!

I pretty much like anything with chocolate and like Uncle Larry I love me some chocolate/vanilla twist soft serve as well.

Many many moons ago I worked at a Dairy Queen when blizzards first came out and love me a cookie dough blizzard.

Hard to beat a well-made, old fashioned, chocolate soda, too.

Oh and if you haven't tried Orange Leaf soft serve frozen yogurt, it's quite delish as well. I love the cookies and cream.

I also worked at a Baskin Robbins for a while in high school. Love a lot of their flavors too. I actually got to serve Sean Penn ice cream there :)

And ice cream cake?!?! Who doesn't love a good ice cream cake?

As you can see, you have hit a nerve with me. Ice cream is my absolute all time favorite food. I could live on ice cream alone I think.

Gee, now I'm craving ice cream...go figure! Thanks Lar.

I make my own vanilla bean and chocolate ice cream,as well as lemon and watermelon Italian water ice.

I got the ice cream maker around 10 years ago and found out that you can make better ice cream at home by just tweaking the recipie a little.

Most commercial ice creams have loads of air pumped into them and way too much sugar.

Steve B

I think my favorite is probably Haagen-Dazs Vanilla. The ingredient list is so basic. Something about the vanilla they use to flavor it, it's almost got a spicy character to it.

I like Pistachio but spit out the nuts. Maybe I could go and just order the flavor green?

Winn Dixie stores Tin Roof Sundae, or Orange Sherbet, Vanilla Swirl

Cherry Garcia almost made my list. It was THIS close. Ah fuggetaboutit, Cherry Garcia, it's on the list!

Cherry anything eh Paul? I'm not touching that lol.

Cherries are good. That's all I'm saying.

Strawberry is my favorite. I have also recently fallen in love with frozen Greek yogurt, it just has this wonderful creamy texture. I used to love sherbert when I was a kid but find much too sweet for my liking these days.

Vanilla only. will try others if necessary, but vanilla by choice.

i have been told that what i like is soft serve and that it is the same as ice milk.

i do know that i have not been able to determine what is so great about Hagen-Daaz and Breyers. i think Pet is a brand that i like. i don't eat it often.

Cherry Garcia hands down. I'm almost a bit racist about it.

Back