Face Book link?

Malti

I was wondering if this forum could set up a Face Book fan page. Good/bad idea? That way we could share the love/joy and conflict/hurt feelings with the masses. I spend as much time on FB as I do here which is too much! Just a thought. We can always keep our little secret society to ourselves.

There's already an official drummerworld group on facebook. I tried to post the link for it but apparently it had to be "approved" or something, so you'll have to type it into the search.

Haha, neither! In fact, I get a little annoyed by all the updates I see from friends who play Farmville every time a new cow is born!

Haha, neither! In fact, I get a little annoyed by all the updates I see from friends who play Farmville every time a new cow is born!

Press "Hide" in the upper right corner of the update and then "Hide Farmville". Problem solved you will enver see another Farmville update again. Works for all applications.

I go on facebook as well,Between that and drummerworld,i can spend TO Much time!!!!!

Press "Hide" in the upper right corner of the update and then "Hide Farmville". Problem solved you will enver see another Farmville update again. Works for all applications.

Hey Thanks! Learn something new every day :)

Back