Custom Classic birch Jazzer update.. PICS

pearlygates

Gold Member
This is an official update on my previous thread.

I am happy to report that the issues I had with regard to the floor tom and missing kick drum riser have been taken care of. Despite what some of the nay sayers are posting about this brand... I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this kit and would recommend anyone looking for a great gig kit at a really awesome price, to give CC a look!

Sigler once again proved themselves to be outstanding in the customer service department.

Specs: Custom Classic pro 6ply birch Jazz 4 pc. in piano black lacquer
REMO smoothwhite Emp batters/Amb clear resonant on toms, EMAD 2 kick batter/stock logo resonant/dual 2" ports, stock snare
14x18" kick, 8x12" (6lug) rack tom/suspension mount
14x14" floor tom, 5x14" birch snare drum.
Yamaha 780 series HW
Amici Vintage series cymbals.
14" hats, 16" crash, 12" splash (not shown), 20" ride
Here's some pics..

Customclassicprobirchamici001.jpg

CopyofCustomclassicprobirchamici004.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici020.jpg

CopyofCustomclassicprobirchamici005.jpg

CopyofCustomclassicprobirchamici008.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici006.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici009.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici015.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici011.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici012.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici022.jpg

Customclassicprobirchamici014.jpg

Looks Good! You seem to have that kit all dialed in. Im glad that you enjoy it. So many musicians that I know are gear junkies. I think that its both challenging and fun to find less expensive percussion equipment that sounds good and works well.

Looks Good! You seem to have that kit all dialed in. Im glad that you enjoy it. So many musicians that I know are gear junkies. I think that its both challenging and fun to find less expensive percussion equipment that sounds good and works well.

It has arrived! I just got done playing them and I am blown away by the punchiness and projection!!!! This little kit BOMBS the Catalina club Jazz!!!!

The real test will be when you play it with other musicians at a practice or a gig. I get many compliments from the musicians that I play with when I play my Stagestar.
Last night a drummer from another band that was coming on after us came to me and he said that my kit sounded great. He asked many questions about my kit. When I told him that it was an entry level Tama kit he was shocked. We were playing a small club and the Stagestar was perfect for the venue. He said that he was envious of the sound of my toms.
He asked me some tuning and head questions I told him that I was using the stock resos tuned tight along with Aquarian Studio-X coated batters with the factory sound control applications removed. He also commented on the 18 inch bass drum. He said that the tone that it produced really complimented the Contemporary Bluegrass music that we played.

I bet that you can't wait to try your CC Jazz kit in a playing situation?

The real test will be when you play it with other musicians at a practice or a gig. I get many compliments from the musicians that I play with when I play my Stagestar.
Last night a drummer from another band that was coming on after us came to me and he said that my kit sounded great. He asked many questions about my kit. When I told him that it was an entry level Tama kit he was shocked. We were playing a small club and the Stagestar was perfect for the venue. He said that he was envious of the sound of my toms.
He asked me some tuning and head questions I told him that I was using the stock resos tuned tight along with Aquarian Studio-X coated batters with the factory sound control applications removed. He also commented on the 18 inch bass drum. He said that the tone that it produced really complimented the Contemporary Bluegrass music that we played.

I bet that you can't wait to try your CC Jazz kit in a playing situation?

Absolutely Bob!

I am salivating! The kit is really amazing.. I can't say enuff positive things about it!
It really does blow doors on the Catalina Club Jazz kits I had!
The Amicis are equally as impressive IMO. Just love this kit!

Back