Where are you? (when you log in)

I am everywhere.

Be very afraid.

In the living room, kicked back in the recliner.

1) In my home office
2) Checking in briefly at work on the desktop
3) Twiddling with the smartphone

Fewer phone users that I thought. It is amazing how the internet is available on a phone....glad there are no airline pilots logging on from the cockpit or something too.

I would spend a lot more time listening to the "drummers" section of this if the iPad had better speakers because my wife teases me when I have earphones in, plus it feels a little antisocial. I actually end up saving different things to listen to them on my desktop where there are better speakers.

99% of the time I'm at work on the PC, between calls (or on calls), emails, spreadsheets, and QC...never on my phone, because it annoys me to look at such a small screen.

I never log out. So....how about that? ( it's a good way to become constipated)

Of course that doesn't really answer the question, does it? I'm usually in my bedroom/living room. But on the phone I can be anywhere...bored. Usually at work with the phone though (it's a really boring job).

Nothing bad, just a joke!

tumblr_m3mm6veagk1qhsv0i.jpg

At the Office, when travelling to Norway, at home, everywhere really. I'm just recovering from an operation so plenty of logging in now!

Davo

At the office (rather, the room where my PC is).
Which is the room where I'm working (doing translations).
Which is where I have a double pedal placed under my PC desk so I can practice a few hours a day (while doing other stuff 'upstairs').

I might check DW from another PC extremely seldom when having issues with my own PC which happens once a year or so. Never had a smartphone so the PC is the only way I've been accessing DW.

To add handwork I'd put up a pad on the PC desk in addition to the double pedal - when practicing to tutorials or watching online lessons, sometimes I'd add a 2nd hihat (made from cracked cymbals which I cut down). My regular drumkit is set up in a different room (my homestudio/music room) a few meters away.

(EDIT: I forgot to mention the 'restroom setup' - a Ludwig P4 practice pad & a pair of sticks - which I permanently have for... just in case. And those cases keep recurring several times a day, haha...)

Last edited:
At the office (rather, the room where my PC is).
Which is the room where I'm working (doing translations).
Which is where I have a double pedal placed under my PC desk so I can practice a few hours a day (while doing other stuff 'upstairs').

I might check DW from another PC extremely seldom when having issues with my own PC which happens once a year or so. Never had a smartphone so the PC is the only way I've been accessing DW.

To add handwork I'd put up a pad on the PC desk in addition to the double pedal - when practicing to tutorials or watching online lessons, sometimes I'd add a 2nd hihat (made from cracked cymbals which I cut down). My regular drumkit is set up in a different room (my homestudio/music room) a few meters away.

Never heard of someone who practises as much as you and all over the house. I am jealous and your hands and feet are obviously incredible because of it. And the modified cymbals- I bet you eat your breakfast out of the bell of a ride cymbal :).

I never log out. So....how about that? ( it's a good way to become constipated)

Of course that doesn't really answer the question, does it? I'm usually in my bedroom/living room. But on the phone I can be anywhere...bored. Usually at work with the phone though (it's a really boring job).

You must not be a full-time drummer! :)

Back