NHL Playoffs 2014

Its playoff season again, by far the best time of the year for hockey. Unfortunately for me the Devils aren't in it this year, but I still am going to watch some excellent hockey. Not really sure who I am going to root for, I like the Blackhawks, Canadians, and Avalanche if I had to choose. I am watching the Ducks and Stars right now, it is hockey and I love it! Anyhow, all you hockey fans, who do you like this year?

Go Habs Go!.
If not them the Hawks. I love the Hawks.
Some great hockey in 1st round, as always it's the best round.

No, I missed it. There seems to be some kind of thing here with showing Stars games more than any. I don't like the Stars, and would much rather watch the Blackhawks and Blues games. I really like the aggressive style that the Blackhawks always bring to the table. They are for sure a fun team to watch.

Flyers and Bruins. My dad's a big Avs fan so I'd go Avs over the Wild. I love how close the Blackhawks/Blues series is getting too.

Huge Habs fan here. Sadly, I don't think they'll be able to beat Boston in the second round.

Red Wings fanatic here. Brutal series against the Bruins, though; Boston is the better team. They may win the Cup. No real weaknesses.

The Chicago and St. Louis series has been my favorite of the first round. Also enjoying the Penguins struggling against the Blue Jackets. I don't like the Penguins one bit.

Rooting for the Canadiens, being from the Montreal area. The series with Boston is probably going to be rough but hoping for the best. Would also like to see the Avalanche do well.

NY Rangers....all the way,lets go Rangers!

I watched an MMA match the other day,and a hockey game broke out!

Steve B

Red Wings out and deservedly so; the Bruins are the better team.

The Blues just got eliminated by the Blackhawks. Great series!

Red Wings out and deservedly so; the Bruins are the better team.

The Blues just got eliminated by the Blackhawks. Great series!

Am glad to see the Hawks move on. Am surprised St Louis cratered this last part fo season.

Too bad about Detroit, love their coaches style and I so can't stand the Bruins - dirty, clutch and grab.

Great .....and not so great!

Boston guy here so it' B's all the way. Going to be a great series with the Habs. Nothing like a Bruins, Canadiens series.

It's on now East Coasters. The Kings are gonna smoke your Rangers. Kings in 6.

The Rangers don't even stand a chance. It'll be a cold day in...oh, nevermind.

Back