What's with the cape inside joke?

That....is.....bloody......awesome!!!!! Coming to Australia anytime soon?

I might be actually! Not sure at the moment though, I'll post about it if anything is confirmed.

Oooh Ben, you look fantastic! All of you do, but there really is something about the cape ..!

Ben, that's a cool band stage outfit!

Why thank you! The 'dress uniform' as I call it looks like this:

n4288.jpg

355069f069298082fc46843a2cd7d40c.jpeg

And in this video come to think of it.

Indeed it did. And long may the Saturn Sensitivity Syndrome continue. It's appears to be a sure fire way of identifying and weeding out the socially inept. :)

Agreed Jules.I remember this drama king/queen attacking Andy and Dunken if memory serves.I was waiting to see if he showed up over at the DFO,as a couple of other banned DW former members have.:)

Steve B

It's just occurred to me that with my cape/cloak and playing Mapex Saturns, all I need to do now is go to the coast and I'll have collected the whole set.

The difference between Ben's epic cool & run to mother's epic fail isn't lost on me ;)

It's just occurred to me that with my cape/cloak and playing Mapex Saturns, all I need to do now is go to the coast and I'll have collected the whole set.
Make sure you drink milk & wear a seatbelt on your journey to the Swiss coast though ;)

The difference between Ben's epic cool & run to mother's epic fail isn't lost on me ;)

Epic cool is about right! Ben, that video is so much fun, absolutely wonderful, I loved it. Oh gosh, and I've actually MET you ... It's a good job you weren't wearing that blue cloak/cape though, as I would probably have fainted.

Pete Townshend made the Who wear some leather capes that his girlfriend sewed up right after Keith Moon joined. The band hated them however, and refused to wear them anymore. It was reported that Moonie liked his cape, and would run around town wearing his.

Well, he does look a BIT like him there, I grant you.

Back