Does anyone play video games?

Lately

Dead Island, BF3, Silent Hill Downpour, Red Dead Zombies, Saints row the third, and more Dead Island.

All on Ps3.

Batman:arkham city,
Thinking of getting dragon age origins on the cheap, but nothing beats SKyrim....

Anyone have any guest passes for Diablo 3 that they would let me have? I tried a buddies but I keep getting error messages. PM if you are willing. Thanks!

btw, The Portal games are awesome.

At the moment I'm really into Starfield. Bought it a week two weeks ago and have around 20 hours into it now. It's just like Skyrim, but in space. Feels very familiar and although it has the same 'go fetch that item, come back, fetch another item' system like Skyrim and Fallout IV, it feels like a new universe with a unique feeling to it. Just love hopping around in my starship and exploring that vast universe. Read some critique about this game, but i bought it without discount and think it's worth every penny.

Haven't played my 'other love' since then, which is Minecraft. Just love building whatever i can imagine in Hard Mode and sculpting that world to my likings. Game really helped drag me through the corona crisis and spent hours... well, if i add it up it's days, in those worlds. Will get to it again after Starfield will get boring haha.

Other games i play now are Knight of the Old Republic and The X-Files Game, purely for nostalgic reasons.

Last edited:
Trombone champ
Sublime and ridiculous, multiplayer is something else

*WARNING - Tuned instrument players may suffer strong reaction from exposure

I first went online because of video gaming. Specifically Half-Life. I bought it when it came out in 1998 and I was hooked. I spent about a year playing it and replaying it. So many late nights with my pulse pounding, trying not to die, figuring out puzzles, getting such a rush. Then Opposing Force in 1999, then Blue Shift in 2001, the Half-Life 2 in 2004, then Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and Half-Life 2: Episode 2 in 2006 and 2007. I was having so much fun on my PC that I never even bought a gaming console. By the time Half-Life: Alyx came out in 2020 I had lost interest in the story line, but now the entire game has had its graphics updated and remastered and it's been released as Black Mesa, and I plan on playing the whole thing over again.

When Cyberpunk 2077 came out a couple of years ago, I was excited about all of the hype, and the pre-release game footage looked amazing. Unfortunately the delivered product was so buggy that I didn't bother purchasing it. Now that the expansion Phantom City has come out, it looks like most of the major glitches have been addressed, so it might be time to finally give it a go.

If someone wants to start a thread about gaming rigs, I'll post a pic of my setup. It's pretty ridiculous. Like they say, it's never too late to have a happy childhood.

I first went online because of video gaming. Specifically Half-Life. I bought it when it came out in 1998 and I was hooked. I spent about a year playing it and replaying it. So many late nights with my pulse pounding, trying not to die, figuring out puzzles, getting such a rush. Then Opposing Force in 1999, then Blue Shift in 2001, the Half-Life 2 in 2004, then Half-Life 2: Episode 1 and Half-Life 2: Episode 2 in 2006 and 2007. I was having so much fun on my PC that I never even bought a gaming console. By the time Half-Life: Alyx came out in 2020 I had lost interest in the story line, but now the entire game has had its graphics updated and remastered and it's been released as Black Mesa, and I plan on playing the whole thing over again.

When Cyberpunk 2077 came out a couple of years ago, I was excited about all of the hype, and the pre-release game footage looked amazing. Unfortunately the delivered product was so buggy that I didn't bother purchasing it. Now that the expansion Phantom City has come out, it looks like most of the major glitches have been addressed, so it might be time to finally give it a go.

If someone wants to start a thread about gaming rigs, I'll post a pic of my setup. It's pretty ridiculous. Like they say, it's never too late to have a happy childhood.

I spent countless hours in Half-Life as well! When i bought my Xbox 360 in 2008, The Orange Box was the first game i bought with it. It had HL2, ep 1 and 2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal bundled together, which at that time was a great value. I kept hoping for Episode 3, but we all know how that turned out... but still great games to play!

I got Cyperpunk for PC a year ago or so, but for some reason it failed to grab me. After a while i just stopped playing. Have tried to start over a few times, but don't know what it is, but it's not the game for me (despite it's huge world and what you can do).

As you can see from my avatar, World of WarCraft was my thing for a long, long, long time.

MoP_Logo.png

This was my favorite expansion. Players either loved it or hated it.

Just played through Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2! Amazing games if you like that kind of thing! would recommend them both :)
Origins is one of my favorites! It's a go to if I want that elder scrolls like experience but in 40 hours instead of 200.

I've been playing switch exclusively for the last year now. I recently picked up the BioShock remaster trilogy when it was on sale for $10. I played the first one then my wife surprised me with the Tony Hawk 1 + 2 remaster for my birthday so I am playing through those right now before returning to BioShock 2 and infinite.

Back