Help on shipping a pair of sticks

A cardboard tube works well, or a long thin cardboard box. Most shipping stores will have plenty of options.

This will work -----------------
You could just sandwich the sticks between two pieces of cardboard and tape the edges with packing tape.

Attachments

• standard_large.jpeg
    standard_large.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Post of the day goes to Bobdadruma!!!! I laughed out loud when i seen that! Good one!

To the op...Just about any place that shipps stuff should have something you can use. I found a box at the post office to mail some sticks so you could try there.

when ever i order sticks online they put them in a envelope

Post of the day goes to Bobdadruma!!!! I laughed out loud when i seen that! Good one!
The funny thing is that sometimes a tractor trailer will pull up to my shop.
When the doors on the trailer are opened there is a lonely transmission sitting on a wooden skid that is three sizes to large for it.
That is the only thing inside of the trailer!

One pair? I usually order by the dozen, along with a few months worth of drum heads...

To the op...Just about any place that shipps stuff should have something you can use. I found a box at the post office to mail some sticks so you could try there.

Jeff,

Pay attention to your spell check!

Okay, Thanks to Bobdadruma for giving the best laugh I've had in a while. I was just scrolling down the page to get to the OP and saw the photo and laughed hysterically out loud. The boyfriend looked at me like I was crazy...lol.

The funny thing is that sometimes a tractor trailer will pull up to my shop.
When the doors on the trailer are opened there is a lonely transmission sitting on a wooden skid that is three sizes to large for it.
That is the only thing inside of the trailer!

Yep i know exactly what ya mean. I used to work in shipping and recieving on my last job. Trucks would back up to the dock with 53ft trailers and there would be one little box that i could litteraly pick up without useing the forklift. Insane!!

There are three shipping containers behind the building that I work at. (They used to be used for storage that is no longer needed)
It is a secure area that is well lit and fenced in with razor wire. I have the code for the electric gate.
I have been thinking of selling my house and living in the containers.
I could insulate the containers and run some heat, plumbing, sewer, and electricity out there and live there mortgage and tax free!!!
My employer wouldn't have to pay the alarm company because someone would always be there.
I could push the containers together and cut out doors between them. I would have three rooms.
One container could be the living room. One could be the bedroom/bathroom, and the last could be the DRUMROOM!
It is a industrial area so I could make as much noise as I wanted at night!
I could get up in the morn and already be at work!
Am I crazy or does this somehow make sense?
Did I mention that there are several bars, restaurants, and an all night diner within walking distance.

OK so Im not crazy!
I could save approximately $2000 USD's a month, not to mention the profit from selling my house!
I'm 54 years old and I am tired of houses anyway.
Thanks Pocket

Back