Pearl Double Bass Pedal question

Pearl P-120. Very decent pedal. Not the high end but very good value for $60.

Just make sure it's the left-handed pedal that you want!

Thanks! It'll be my first double bass pedal, actually buying my set tomorrow and just gonna practice with single pedal then work with double, looking for pedals now found those. They're lefty for me and cheap. So you think they're good pedals to learn with?

Thanks! It'll be my first double bass pedal, actually buying my set tomorrow and just gonna practice with single pedal then work with double, looking for pedals now found those. They're lefty for me and cheap. So you think they're good pedals to learn with?

I have the model that came before the P-120, the P-100 double pedal; there aren't many differences - mainly cosmetic. I haven't used it as a double in years but I remember it being very decent indeed. Pearl make excellent pedals. I don't see any reason not to buy the P-120. The price is excellent and I really like the pedal. The action is great and they are very well made.

I have the model that came before the P-120, the P-100 double pedal; there aren't many differences - mainly cosmetic. I haven't used it as a double in years but I remember it being very decent indeed. Pearl make excellent pedals. I don't see any reason not to buy the P-120. The price is excellent and I really like the pedal. The action is great and they are very well made.

Looks like I'm buying them, I always hear good about Pearl, thanks again man. I can't wait to get playing!

To second, these are really solid pedals for what they are.

I'm sure it's a solid as well. It's probably not much different than the Eliminator.

It might need a little fine tuning when you get it but once it's all set your golden!

To adjust your slave pedal, pull back both beaters and let them go. They should stay together for about 3-4 swings. Good luck.

Back