Band Name?!

I think there's a band in the Phoenix are with that name. I saw their flyers on CL and had a good laugh. I'd go to one of their shows just for the entertainment, who cares if they suck what a great name!

we got 2 local bands here with perfect names, best i've ever seen. i think their both punk bands but i'm not sure, never seen them play just here the names a lot.

me first and the gimme gimme's
and dirty bitch and the f***ing liars, except they actually spell it out.

i bet they both have severe ex issues too.....

Those names are great! I keep hearing cool names, but I always forget about them. Maybe they aren't so cool afterall?

I alwayswanted to be in a punk band just to be able to call it RANCID VOMIT

my band BRAINCRAMP is our last names

BRown + mAIN + CRAMPton combined - my wife gets the credit for this one!

A couple years ago I got Scent of Jesus from some metal band name generator haha. Most others it came up with were awful, but that one just stuck with me. I actually formed a band under that name. Lasted about 2 weeks and we met up approximately 0 times.

I alwayswanted to be in a punk band just to be able to call it RANCID VOMIT

my band BRAINCRAMP is our last names

BRown + mAIN + CRAMPton combined - my wife gets the credit for this one!

I love it! I wonder if I could do that with the members of my band... clever stuff!

How about the Ratskins, or just ratskin.
I guess thats probably better for like a crusty punk band or something though

Insult to Injury

And ratskin not THE ratskins sounds better to me

how about
Active Transport

It's a term in biology where particles of low concentration move to areas of high concentration instead of the other way round. lol

The last two bands I played with were Cease Fire which I created and Exit Wounds which I joined...

Back