Anyone exercise/work out?

Coldhardsteel

Gold Member
Just wondering what the demographics were on DW's fitness regimen.

Do you exercise or work out?

If so, how often? For how long? How do you exercise? Do you go to the gym or do you play sports? Even more, why do you do it?

I try to exercise daily, every evening with an upper body work out. It generally lasts half an hour, maybe forty-five minutes. I've been fencing for the last four years, and I'm trying to start teaching classes myself.

I exercise because it keeps me feeling good. I don't like feeling potatoey. That, and it's part of being a teenage male.

fencing (though I don't maintain an FIE ranking, I'm a bit older and have some misgivings about some of the rules changes I've seen and not enough dry fencing - but, no, I'm not a classical fencer) and free heel skiing during winter
cycling and tennis during summer

the thing that disturbs me is those were Rommel's sports as well

Free weights at home.2 or 3 times a week sometimes more..A hour love it its fun once you get over the hump....

During the winter i play in a basketball league and in the summer it's baseball and softball. So yeah i get plenty of exercise. As far as weight lifting goes i don't mess with that. That's something that's never been able to hold my attention.

Running for about a half hour, a couple of times a week. Curls, squats, sit ups, etc. as I think of them, so a few times a week doing a few reps of those. I got my 2 and 4 year old kids some little weights so that they can do curls with their dad. I also get them to do jumping jacks with me...it helps to get their sillies out!

Do you exercise or work out?

Yes

If so, how often?

5 to 6 days a week

For how long?

Depends on what I am doing and my near term goals. Training for a marathon means [obviously] lots of running with a daily plan, long runs on the weekend and periodzation. Typically, I lift 3 times a week and run 3-5 miles three times a week just to stay in reasonable shape. I've been working out for years and years. It's really part of my lifestyle at this point.

How do you exercise?

See above.

Do you go to the gym or do you play sports?

I go to the gym. Cycling from time to time.

Even more, why do you do it?

To feel good, reduce stress and not look like a fat slob. It helps my mental outlook the most.

Back