pearl p1000 or iron cobra single pedal?

grohl

Hi,

I've narrowed my choices to the following:

Pearl P1000

Tama Iron Cobra HP900P

I'll be using this with a kd-9 roland td-9 kx2

Which would you buy?which of them(pearl p-1000 or iron cobra) has the better response? ,which oh them has better stability?

thanx!!!

Hi,

I've narrowed my choices to the following:

Pearl P1000

Tama Iron Cobra HP900P

I'll be using this with a kd-9 roland td-9 kx2

Which would you buy?which of them(pearl p-1000 or iron cobra) has the better response? ,which oh them has better stability?

thanx!!!

It is conceivable that first series from pearl p-1000 they came WITHOUT the belt?the dealer told me so...

That a matter of preference. They are both professional quality pedals. Personally I've owned an Iron Cobra and sold it because I liked the feel of Pearl pedals more. You might be the opposite...

The pearl is a bit lighter, as stated both are good, just depends what your foot likes.

It is conceivable that first series from pearl p-1000 they came WITHOUT the belt and pearl case(soft bag)?the dealer told me so...

I've tried both and I prefer the Pearl's. However you may like the other, so before buying them you have to try them out if possible.

I have both and like both. For some reason I gravitate to the Iron Cobra for dexterity bass and jazz and the Pearl for rock, fusion, etc. But I have them on different kits too. I don't know if the Cobra is more sensitive and I can play with more control or just I have it set just perfect for me from years of foolin' with the dang thing.. I had the Cobra first so you know how it is. I have a thousand dollar snare too and I prefer my old 150 dollar one-that eye candy will get the better of you. You ought to find friends with both and try them.

Back