NHL Playoffs

2bsticks

Platinum Member
Hi all. Boston Bruin fan here. Any hockey fans out there following the playoff's? Some great games being played this year and we have the last 4 Stanley Cup winners in the final 4. No one gave the Bruins a shot against Pittsburgh but so far they have held the most powerfull offense in the NHL to 2 goals in three games, pretty impressive. I know it's not over yet and the Penguins are loaded with talent but I'm glad the Bruins are up 3-0.

Caps fan here but in this case Go Boston. I cannot stand Pittsburgh. I'm hoping for a sweep.

Caps fan here but in this case Go Boston. I cannot stand Pittsburgh. I'm hoping for a sweep.

Montreal fan here but in this case go Pittsburgh. I cannot stand the Big Bad Bruins..... I'm not hoping for the sweep. ;)

I'm always glad to see Pittsburgh lose to anyone. Rask is playing incredible. 1 goal on the last 110 shots or something like that. Unbelievable.

I was sad to see Detroit lose their series to Chicago, but considering they were a 7 seed anyway, I didn't expect them to make it as far as they did. I do hope Chicago comes out on top against LA though, because I have absolutely no interest in LA beyond their goalie.

I lost interest when the Rangers went out....

A Bruins sweep would be awesome! I used to go to lots of Bruins games in the old garden in the Bourque/Neely era. I remember sweeping through the dreaded Habs only to then get crushed by the mighty Pens with Lemieux and Jagr. Defeating the Pens with Jagr now a Bruin would be sweet.

Stich, you have to admit there is nothing like a Bruins vs. Caniadiens series. Great rivalry. Is that youu kit in the picture? Nice job with the finish, did you have them done by someone? Maybe I will have mine done in the Bruins colors and we can have a friendly drum battle. I win you buy me a case of Molson, you win I buy you a case of Sam Adams. :)

Stich, you have to admit there is nothing like a Bruins vs. Caniadiens series. Great rivalry.

+1 great rivalry for sure. When the Bruins are in town it's always a happening here!!! We love to hate the Bruins ;). Can't miss a game against the Bruins.

The kit in the picture is not mine, but i would love to have a kit with the Habs colors. You know, just for fun in the basement. Maybe i'm gonna buy an old/cheap kit and i'll have it paint!

Good luck for the rest of the playoffs. Rask is on fire, Bergeron is playing is best hockey, Brad Marchand (god i hate him!!) is playing very well, same thing for Krecji and Horton. I never really liked Horton when he was in Florida, he was often on the injury list, but i have to admit that he is doing the job!! Unfortunately i think you have a really big chance for the cup. :)

Im going with the Blackhawks. Not really a fan of the 4 teams left, but Chicago is the one I can at least put up with rooting for. But either way, I love watching the games as hockey is my favorite sport.

Huge hockey fan here. Anyone but Pittsburgh. What the Bruins are doing is incredible, I hope they keep it up.

Great game, I am ready to fall asleep at my desk as I type this. My Bruins had plenty of oppurtunity to finish this one off but it was not to be. The Nathan Horton injury could spell some trouble for Boston? Two great teams going at it.

Yes Hawks take it in 2 overtimes......Go Hawks go!
This promises to be a great series, very well-matched.

That was outstanding hockey. Especially the third period and overtimes.

I hope it's a good, long, competitive series. Looks like it's shaping up that way.

Exciting game is an understatement. Any hockey fan, regardless of what team they are a fan of, can appreciate game 1 last night. Both teams had chances to win and it is a real shame someone had to lose after those efforts. However, I am glad the Hawks won and I think this is going to be a fantastic Stanley Cup Finals.

Grunter a 4 game sweep, really? I would be very surprised. Again the Horton injury is key, Chicago had at least on Wednesday night no answer for that line. Time will tell.

Looks like this series could go the distance! Missed most of last nights game due to a gig but got home in time to watch my Bruins loose in overtime. Now back to Chicago for game 5. Great hockey by two great teams.

Back