The best sound isolation IN-EAR headphones?

cDark3r

I'm just thinking to use at gigs and such. I'm thinking maybe T-jays? It would be great if they were pretty affordable to.

More like a pair of in ear bud who removes a lot of outer noise.

Yeah, as Milt said below - molded ear pieces are a bit on the expensive side. A pair of the cheapest Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors would run you at least $400, and I'm not sure that includes the audiologist fitting. Although at the NAMM show Ultimate Ears were taking molds on-site for free with your purchase as part of a promotion.

A lower priced possible solution could be the Shure SE215 or SE315 in ear monitors ($99 and $199 respectively). I use the SE315's on my gig and they isolate me just enough so I don't have to crank the in-ear volume.

Yeah, as Milt said below - molded ear pieces are a bit on the expensive side. A pair of the cheapest Ultimate Ears in-ear monitors would run you at least $400, and I'm not sure that includes the audiologist fitting. Although at the NAMM show Ultimate Ears were taking molds on-site for free with your purchase as part of a promotion.

A lower priced possible solution could be the Shure SE215 or SE315 in ear monitors ($99 and $199 respectively). I use the SE315's on my gig and they isolate me just enough so I don't have to crank the in-ear volume.

Might buy that! After I bought the VF over ear and some MEINL classics,

Back