Where are you?

I am in Miami.....................Bi(ee)tch. Yes, you read correct. I DID LIVE (actually exist) in Oklahoma City for 12 YEARS (93-05). One of my 2 daughters still lives there. No mo fo me theyere!

On top of a hill in rural Herefordshire, close to the border of Wales, & 3,800 miles from the epic struggle to rid England of the Americas, also tsunami proof, lol!

My family is Welsh.

I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Well, I live in Melbourne, Australia. I was born in the country, very very small town, so to avoid stalkers I don't think I'll mention it :D Fairly certain I was the only drummer in the entire town.

I am right here!!!

But y'all figured that one already.

I'm actually in Elizabethtown Kentucky. That's just south or Louisville in case y'all are wondering

In a rented Vauxhall van, half way around the M25...

just got back from 3 months in manchester. Which i hated. Glad to be back here at my home in East Yorkshire. Everyone is just like "why would you rather be in HULL than MANCHESTER!?" They obviously don't understand...

Eddie, my brother lives in Manchester. You studying there?

I'm actually in Elizabethtown Kentucky. That's just south or Louisville in case y'all are wondering

I'll be driving thru E-town tomorrow on my way to West TN (just south of Paducah). I'll wave at ya! :)

See what happens when you're gone from the web site for a day!

I really wasn't trying to start a thread about where everyone was. I was just trying to get you to put it in your info that appears in the upper right hand corner of your post. That way, when we read your post, it gives us some prespective of "where you are coming from", figuratively and literally.

I am on the left coast of Florida. 2 miles from the Gulf Of Mexico due west of Tampa. A few hours to the Atlantic Ocean and about 150 to Cuba. and 1040 from my roots in Baltimore maryland.

Gruntersdad, I love your avitar. Do you really have that kit? I saw one in person in Oklahoma City just being sold, and another one on display in Dallas just last night. Best looking stuff I've seen in a while.

Not far from you - on the wind swept plains of Blaine County, near Geary. We've probably bumped shoulders in Larsen's or Guitar Center in OKC, lol. My step daughter and my money go to Norman. She is in her third year at OU right now.

I doubt we've bumped shoulders in either place. I haven't been to Larson's in years and GC only once. I just don't get up that way. But, when you visit your daughter, come by the Candy Basket in Carriage Plaza on Main Street. It's my store and I've been said to hang out there occasionally. :) I'll give you some free coffee and chocolate. Goes for anyone else on the board, too.

I doubt we've bumped shoulders in either place. I haven't been to Larson's in years and GC only once. I just don't get up that way. But, when you visit your daughter, come by the Candy Basket in Carriage Plaza on Main Street. It's my store and I've been said to hang out there occasionally. :) I'll give you some free coffee and chocolate. Goes for anyone else on the board, too.

Will do, thanks for the invite. She lives over off of Lindsey, but we usually drive around Norman to go eat somewhere.

just got back from 3 months in manchester. Which i hated. Glad to be back here at my home in East Yorkshire. Everyone is just like "why would you rather be in HULL than MANCHESTER!?" They obviously don't understand...
Which bring the thread to me.

Manchester born & bred, currently living with my girlfriend in Clifton, a suburb of Salford, in itself a town inside Greater Manchester.

What exactly do you have against Manchester, anyway? It's not that bad a place.

I like Manchester Eddie! It could be worse. You could be at UCLAN!

True. They did a lot better than MMU in the formula student last year though...

What exactly do you have against Manchester, anyway? It's not that bad a place.

The impression i get is that everyone hates everyone else and would cross the street to avoid helping someone. Just feels like a really lonely place, even though there are a load of people there.

The impression i get is that everyone hates everyone else and would cross the street to avoid helping someone. Just feels like a really lonely place, even though there are a load of people there.
Funny, everyone else says the exact opposite.

I'm not biased, I do think there's some idiots in Manchester but hell, there is everywhere I've ever been but I think Manchester is one of the freindliest cities out there... Well I am in the metal scene and we're a pretty freidnly lot anyway up here...

Back