Can a Mediocre Female Drummer Make a Good Cheese Hostess, Social Worker and Spouse?

In my world, yes;

As drummer of any reasonable skill, even mediocre, she would know gear and would be able to pick out wonderful birthday and christmas gifts for me :)

As a social worker, she would be able to teach beginners in half way houses, orphanages or youth centers the basics of beginning drumming which would be an excellent thing for the social workees

I can get my own cheese, so if she is attractive, she could be a fail as a cheese hostess and I would still give a passing mark. Had I been a drummer many years ago before I met my wonderful wife, i would have asked her to start drumming before we got married; pity i did not see the light soon enough. unfortunately she hates drums now so there is no chance

You guys get cheese hosts? That's not fair at all.

Depends on how difficult it is to make a social cheese spouse. A mediocre recipe might help.

Thought I'd wedge in my own reply before all these cheese questions curdle my stomach.

On all three accounts: a definite "maybe."

"Mediocre Female Drummer"?

But surely, all female drummers are ipso facto mediocre, aren't they?

Sometimes they even play a mediocre funky beat, I'm told.

Cheesus pleasus. I'm sure she'll make a good spouse. If nothing else, you can practice beating things with sticks. And vice versa.

Back