What makes your blood boil??

Hmm...where do I start?

-People who can’t/won’t control their whiny kids in public.

-The baggy pants with the boxers showing thing.

-Those ugly plaid shorts that seem to be so popular.

-Those ugly flip-flop shoes that seem to be so popular…they are called shower shoes for a reason.

-People that ask for advice on forums then reject said advice and do what they want anyway.

-People who order a super-size meal…and a diet coke.

-People’s obsession with “celebrities” that don’t deserve that title; i.e. Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Jersey whatevers, etc…

-Top 40 “music”.

-Pretty much every reality show.

-Facebook, Twitter, etc.

-The fact that the world practically forces everyone to eat unhealthy. You can go to any fast food joint and get a meal for less than $5. It costs way too much to eat healthy. Can’t they just tax the crap out of junk food like they do tobacco, alcohol, gas, etc. and make healthy food a more affordable option?

-This country’s (USA) dependency on drugs/chemicals to combat any perceived or actual disease.

Hmm...where do I start?

-People who can’t/won’t control their whiny kids in public.

-The baggy pants with the boxers showing thing.

-Those ugly plaid shorts that seem to be so popular.

-Those ugly flip-flop shoes that seem to be so popular…they are called shower shoes for a reason.

-People that ask for advice on forums then reject said advice and do what they want anyway.

-People who order a super-size meal…and a diet coke.

-People’s obsession with “celebrities” that don’t deserve that title; i.e. Kardashians, Miley Cyrus, Jersey whatevers, etc…

-Top 40 “music”.

-Pretty much every reality show.

-Facebook, Twitter, etc.

-The fact that the world practically forces everyone to eat unhealthy. You can go to any fast food joint and get a meal for less than $5. It costs way too much to eat healthy. Can’t they just tax the crap out of junk food like they do tobacco, alcohol, gas, etc. and make healthy food a more affordable option?

-This country’s (USA) dependency on drugs/chemicals to combat any perceived or actual disease.

Thank you for changing the subject

Which is it? Because I'm a fool and my arguments are invalid, or because of Johnny's feelings?

My feelings would be just fine if some of you spelled my damn name right....

Why would I EVER want to publicly state the things that push my emotional buttons?

sorry...

It seems foolish to publicly state what your emotional buttons are...there are to many manipulative idiots about.

sorry...

It seems foolish to publicly state what your emotional buttons are...there are to many manipulative idiots about.

Alright everyone. Manipulative idiots get Otto's blood boiling. Make notes so we can use it against him later.

People who make a career out of turning into the parking lot from the street!

Paying Taxes! it wouldn't bother me so much but they just piss it away and have nothing to show for it but mounting debt

Sorry to hear that mate. I can't pretend to understand.

And you don't want to, mate. But like most things I cop it sweet. Sure 'she who...' has problems and they spill over onto me and the kids, but I feel sorry for her current husband too. Poor sucker!

Anyway, I take it exactly a Steve B says...and it will come out perfectly in the end.

But this thread is about what makes your blood boil, and this sort of crap does that to me, for about a day and a half. Not much else gets to me because I have drums, friends, kids and art. And I live in paradise....so it's all good.

All problems have solutions.

Larry, that was just the tip of the iceberg.

What's the use of complaining though? I was just responding to the thread. I had a lot of jobs in my life. I mean a lot. Unfortunately, it seems like the more the job pays me, the lower the quality of people that I'd have to work with. When I say quality, I'm talking the personalities and likability of the people who work there too.

Alright everyone. Manipulative idiots get Otto's blood boiling. Make notes so we can use it against him later.

NO THEY DON'T!!

AAARRRGGHH!!

<<otto slams jello against the screen and rages to the sky>>

I understand about ex wives and their relation to Satan.These daughters of the devil seem to never get tired, when it comes to trying their best to make your life miserable,even when they initated the break up.

I get the whole using your children against you thing.

Just be consistant,and be the best parent you can be under the circumstaces and let the kids make up their own mind.

That's the best you can do.There will come a point where brain washing by the she demon and evidence will over ride each other.Trust me.

Steve B

.....completely agree...................."She who" and Satan are actually extremely accurate descriptions of my ex also.........................eery......................hope it's not the same woman!

NO THEY DON'T!!

AAARRRGGHH!!

<<otto slams jello against the screen and rages to the sky>>

Otto....can be spelled backwards, and still sound the same. ottO. Lol.

How many members can say that?

Racecar spelled backwards is still racecar. That one always stood out.

Back