What's your "day" job?

Drilling Logistics Supervisor, I support 3 oil-well drilling rigs.

When I'm not playing on drums I'm skating, working on a car, running, drawing, listening to music, or i'm with my besties! But I always have a pair of sticks on me incase i get bored or see a drumj set some where :)

when im not behind the kit i engage myself in the many other hobbies i enjoy:

Skateboarding
Photography
Surf every now and then
Play golf
Playing video games
Sleeping
and of course the internet (LOTS OF YOUTUBE!!!)

Well...

1.) I manage a golf driving range/teaching facility.
2.) I play golf when the weather permits.
3.) I'm on 2 APA pool leagues and our Monday night team plays for the
championship next week. We're pretty good.
4.) I do some traveling by car when time permits.

Oh, and...

5.) Try to keep my better half entertained. How could I almost forget that? :-|

;-)

By day, I'm a junior in high school. After school you can usually find me at work at one of the nearby Dairy Queens even though it's winter out. The one I'm at stayed open since its' connected to a gas station so i guess I can't complain since I didn't have to find a job like the other DQ people. If I'm not doing that, I'm usually next to my kit or with my friends =)

Hairstylist to the stars! Ok, maybe not the stars, but I do have alot of snooty soccer moms

That's very funny..............only because I use to coach the kids of all of the snooty soccer moms.

Last edited:
front-end developer and designer. 2009 will be my 10th year doing it, and couldn't be happier with my career choice.

Well I use Reason and Logic and dabble with some songwriting to fit some drumming parts in. I play golf occasionally with friends, go to the gym etc

Also have tonnes of CSI dvd's, they're great (really into New York and Miami ones!)

You Americans know how to make good forensic/crime drama!

on my off time?

-Spend time with my girlfriend, dinner, chill with her family, hang out at home, go out shopping ( I enjoy shopping)
-Hang with friends
-Attempt to write music, and lyrics
-Listen to music
-Cook
-Play with my dogs

yeah... :]

Restauranteur. I own a bar and grill in Clewiston, Fl, getting ready to open my second one in LaBelle, Fl in Sept/ Oct. I also own a project recording studio and sound reinforcement company on the side.

Work and travel to work takes a lot of my time. I started drumming again to allow myself to relax and shift from a math/ science mind to something mindless and artistic like drumming. It is sometimes very soothing just to shift from right to left hemispheres of the brain. I am now reading a math book on statistics for engineers and taking a drum break feels real nice.

Back