needa rack

zeabozus

hey all, new here, but I like what I've seen so far so I'm posting this to get some help. I've got an electric kit (roland) which I had to buy b/c I live in an apt. and the rack really sucked. So I'm in the market for a new of course. What are some good, strong, racks to invest in? I'm looking for nothing but the best, so drop me a line if you have good insight on this question, thanks all

There are really only three main choices for really decent racks. Pearl use rectangular tubes for added strength, but it does not look that amazing. gibralter are another contender, their racks look amazing but because they use round tubes, some of the strength is lost and some drummers find that things will slip because of this. The final choice is the Yamaha Hex rack system. This looks amazing and uses hexagonal tubes. The hex rack would be my choice as it is the best - be it expensive.

Gibraltar is probably the most available and the one with the most options....the pipes are easy to cut and customize and the clamps are awesome...i owned one for about 10 years and never once had any slipage issue even with a 14x11 floor tom mounted.

Pearl, Gibraltar or Yamaha. Can't really go wrong with any of them just a matter of what one you like the looks of the best. I kind of dig the hex rack look and think it would look really cool with the E-Drums but man those things are expensive!

i like yamaha the best, but for the price and options id go with gibraltar.

btw, do yall dislike avatars? this thread is really weird to look at.

Don't dislike them just seems like when I find one I like I can never get the size acceptable for here so I get frustrated and skip it.

Back