Pearl Masters Studio Birch

pbloxam

2005 Model - 7 piece with pearl curved rack and Paiste 2002 cymbals...

Tama Iron Cobras, remo heads (ebony suede emps at the moment)....

Attachments

• pearls.JPG
    pearls.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 4,244
  • pearls2.JPG
    pearls2.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 3,960
  • pearls3.JPG
    pearls3.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 2,773
Love the lefty set up. If I was a betting man I'd say you play metal but I have been known to lose bets.

Love the lefty set up. If I was a betting man I'd say you play metal but I have been known to lose bets.

Thanks for the kind words!!! I play rock, metal, fusion, jazz, blues....

Mainstay being metal and fusion....

Peace!!!

You set it up backwards... :p
Just kidding. Beautiful set! I'm jealous! Though I am not a fan of ebony suede heads

could be just because you play lefty, but is it just me or does you 8" Tom look really small?

-Jonathan

Amazing setup! Love the black drumheads, and your taste in cymbals is excellent as well...

Thanks for the kind words!!! While they looked good and if you like 2ply heads, they sound pretty good, but I hate the muted sound and went back to the heads that came with the kit last week...

Clear ambassadors!!! I get the cannon sound (tympani like) I want which I can't seem to get with emps or pinstripes....

Just too muted for my taste...

Peace!!!

Kit looks great! Love the symmetry you got going on there! I would also love to hear some sound clips of that kit.

You can hear the drums on my songs as well as other band by going to my myspace site...

Those drums are also on Danny G's site and MTR Blues site which are listed on my top friends list...

You can also hear them on Jay Javiers site on myspace....

PeacE!!

www.myspace.com/pbloxam

Last edited:
Back