Pic of yourself

rendezvous_drummer said:
yea I was referring to your earlier pictures. I was a bit late to this topic. How was the Crimea? I'm goin there next june.
Oh, I see. Thank you =)

Umm Crimea was good. But it becomes too expensive for ukrainians, when the service and other stuff still has pretty low level. Sad, but true...
I've come to conclusion that it would be cheaper and better (in all ways) to go for the vacations abroad than to my native country. Haha.

Some shots of me taken live in 2004

damo1.jpg

damo2.jpg

A shot from 2 weeks ago, outside the Sabian factory in Meductic

damo3.jpg

Neurotica said:
I've come to conclusion that it would be cheaper and better (in all ways) to go for the vacations abroad than to my native country. Haha.
:D not only you have the same opinion :). damn it, if i was to spend my vacation in sopot i'd be a bankrupt after a day :). and probably would speak fluent german after a week :p.

I've been relatively sparse this summer...but I still exist. Here's a relatively recent shot of me and the the girl that's made my life complete for the last 6 months. :) Nick and Nikki...pretty silly eh? Luckily for me, silly in the absolute BEST way possible.

...Just to let you guys know how busy i've been, I'm on my way out the door to a rehearsal with a new blues trio, well..new to me, they have 4 cd's out, then after that I've got a gig with a singer/songwriter, followed by a meeting with a guy who wants me to play "High end corporate jazz gigs" in his 5 piece band, then tomorrow I have a rehearsal with a group that's playing a show on november 13th and needed a sub drummer, then an audition with a signed piano rock band that's going on tour in Japan in about a month or so for a while and needs someone to play with them...THEN (no joke) I have to get together with the sax player who's starting a funk big band and wants to see what kind of songs I'd like to do if I joined.

Good times.

-Nick

Attachments

• Drummerworld.jpg
    Drummerworld.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 747
  • 988312377_l.jpg
    988312377_l.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 749
NouveauCliche said:
I have to get together with the sax player who's starting a funk big band and wants to see what kind of songs I'd like to do if I joined.

That's cool! I went to a drum off a couple weeks ago and met a guy that was in a T.O.P. like funk band. There aren't enough of that kind of band around.

Neurotica said:
NouveauCliche
Your girl is really beautiful... Those eyes are marvellous...

She's absolutely beautiful and amazing in every sense. I've never really felt this way about anyone...and fortunately, the feeling is mutual. I'm lucky...no doubt about that. :)

Edit: I just check out your deviant art site...the compliment holds even more meaning coming from someone with such beautiful eyes as yourself! Very cool photos.

Synthetik said:
That's cool! I went to a drum off a couple weeks ago and met a guy that was in a T.O.P. like funk band. There aren't enough of that kind of band around.

Ain't that the truth. IMO, there's nothing that makes a band cooler than any combination of the following things: Upright Bass, a Horn Section, an Organ player.

That's me on right before a gig.

Attachments

• Picture012-1.jpg
    Picture012-1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 726
Another one in action.

Attachments

• Picture001.jpg
    Picture001.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 730
Hey All! This is me. I live near Chicago, IL and I'm 19, but I'll be 20 in a couple days.
P.S. Neurotica, you are really beautiful. It's about time more women started playing drums!
The first two are normal whatever ones of me, the bottom left is my first band a year and a half ago, and the bottom right is me playing around last month on my Mapex Pro M in Onyx Fade.

Attachments

• DSCN0634.JPG
    DSCN0634.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 683
  • 100_0360.JPG
    100_0360.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 697
  • rev 2.jpg
    rev 2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 685
  • DSCN1441.JPG
    DSCN1441.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 692
sgt.pepper1986 said:
Hey All! This is me. I live near Chicago, IL and I'm 19, but I'll be 20 in a couple days.
P.S. Neurotica, you are really beautiful. It's about time more women started playing drums!
The first two are normal whatever ones of me, the bottom left is my first band a year and a half ago, and the bottom right is me playing around last month on my Mapex Pro M in Onyx Fade.
Love your hat, all you need is, (no not love) a black oyster pearl 1964 Ludwig kit.

IMG_4011.jpg

yay... me playing the drums. those are not my drums... those are my drummer's drums (from the common men) and since we (the common men) were playing third... he set his up... i didn't have a use for an ariel tom that night... so it was snare, floor tom, and bass drum for me.

Back