Blink-182 at Grammies.

Yes, but even more: David Grohl and Paul McCartney playing the Beatles....

I saw a video of Dave Grohl playing with John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page with Taylor Hawkins singing on their concert on the HD music channel or whatever its called. Friggen epic, the role reversal worked perfect, Rock & Roll was slammin'. I would love to see McCartney and Grohl but sooo much homework :(

I saw a video of Dave Grohl playing with John Paul Jones and Jimmy Page with Taylor Hawkins singing on their concert on the HD music channel or whatever its called. Friggen epic, the role reversal worked perfect, Rock & Roll was slammin'. I would love to see McCartney and Grohl but sooo much homework :(

Do you have tivo? Or a DVR?
I'm recording it :)

Good call better do that quick. Love that music HD channel, Dispatch, O.A.R., Counting Crows, Foo Fighters, James Brown, The Roots, Q-Tip, so many good concerts.

I dvr that hd music channel all the time. The last time was a recent Genesis concert. I have it set for the Grammy's.

Good call better do that quick. Love that music HD channel, Dispatch, O.A.R., Counting Crows, Foo Fighters, James Brown, The Roots, Q-Tip, so many good concerts.

Are you guys talking about "MHD" ?

If you are... that is one of the best channels on the planet. If you're not.. please tell me the channel you are talking about.

i saw an awesome yellowcard concert on there too

Been waiting for this for 4 long years, they're even putting out an album, maybe touring this summer.....I'm also happy to hear that Angels and Airwaves is still going strong as well.

should be great, glad to see em back as friends and a band. does anyone know what happened to Travis's arm this time, it was in a damn sling again.. guy needs some protien...

should be great, glad to see em back as friends and a band. does anyone know what happened to Travis's arm this time, it was in a damn sling again.. guy needs some protien...

I am guessing that he probably needed more skin graft work from the burns he sustained in the crash.

Back