Should I warn them???

Yea Watso is a bit of a turd, but a good turd. The kind that slips right out of you and doesn't make a mess. You're just kind of glad it's gone lol.

Mark, there's a guy here named Dr. Watso. He, more than anyone here, IMO, is DrummerWorld's class clown emeritus. So you better have some good stuff cause my man Watso is a hard act to follow. Just a heads up lol. It's all good. Can't have too much humor.

Ha! We have several members like that here too... Dr_Watso is one of the famous clown here at DW :)

Edit: Damn, I didn't see Uncle Larry's post until I posted my reply, sorry for the dupplicate, at least you'll know who to look for :)

Yea Watso is a bit of a turd, but a good turd. The kind that slips right out of you and doesn't make a mess. You're just kind of glad it's gone lol.

Ok, I'm furiously taking notes here.

Another funny guy on the forum....
humor ok....
don't take a crap like you did on that other drum forum...

Hello everyone! Newbie here and an established member over at DC. I just happen to be reading a thread this morning started by a new guy named Sticks4drums. I don't know what to make of his post. It was kind of implied in his post that he may have created some friction here. I know that it will never fly over at DC. Guess we'll see what happens!

............'sup Mark

It's wrong to warn the other board. They should get to enjoy The Sticks Experience in their own exciting way!

You never know, people learn and change all the time. As firecracker types get older they mellow out - tantrums become too much trouble. Of course I'm talking about SWIM here ...

I decided to wander away from home for a bit. I'm always seeking out "all things drum related".

The past is gone mate... THIS is your new home, stick around a couple days, you'll see, I'm no liar... and we have wonderful female drummers on board too :)

The past is gone mate... THIS is your new home, stick around a couple days, you'll see, I'm no liar... and we have wonderful female drummers on board too :)

I already own more than one house, so, can't I have a couple different "homes" on the 'net too?

There are female drummers here? Awesome!!

I just went back and read one of the reasons for the bans. It was very interesting. Btw, how do badges make any difference with drums??? I would never call gurus ugly either but I guess everyone has their own opinion.

Mark, Drum Chat called. They're very worried about you. I told them you are safe and warm here, and asked them to be happy for you. They don't know what they did wrong, but are willing to listen if you just give them a chance. I told them that is completely up to you.

You have a safe place here, but if you need to go back to your biological parents, we understand. We're always here with a cup of hot cocoa waiting for you.

The avatar is very real. Believe me.

Oh I believe the avatar is real. It's what's in the avatar that looks, how should I put this...? Silicone enhanced? ;)

Mark, Drum Chat called. They're very worried about you. I told them you are safe and warm here, and asked them to be happy for you. They don't know what they did wrong, but are willing to listen if you just give them a chance. I told them that is completely up to you.

You have a safe place here, but if you need to go back to your biological parents, we understand. We're always here with a cup of hot cocoa waiting for you.

LOL!

Ok, I certainly feel welcomed here, that's for sure. The thing is, I am always on a quest for knowledge when it comes to drumming. On that quest, I learn from many different sources.

I do appreciate the the warm welcome and I thank you for that. :)

Back