drums.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,162
  • drums2.jpg
    drums2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 1,158
Very nice
clap1.gif

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, congrats,

Nice setup man. How can you go wrong with Tama and Zildjian? I think you could might be able to squeeze a couple more cymbals above your 16 floor tom. Maybe a crash of doom and a low boy china. Rock On Man!

Very nice! I like the color and the ec2's rock! I have many of the same cymbals.

The tama banner in back is a nice touch!

The Roland triggers are Crazy!!! they shake the house! It sounds like a rock concert in the 12X13 room this stuff is in.

Thanks for all the compliments.

I am thinking about selling the Iron Cobras and buying some Axis long board pedals.I havent decided yet. I am also looking into a rack setup all the stands get a little crazy

Id hold on to the Cobras, personally!

They are very strong, smooth pedals.

have you ever played them? I juts have seen alot of the metal drummers swear buy them. I would really like to try the pedals befoer i bought them. 500 bucks is a pretty good chunk of change.

You know what, man? Thanks to you, my night is ruined because I'm so jealous. That kit is hopping.

You know what, man? Thanks to you, my night is ruined because I'm so jealous. That kit is hopping.

haha I went crazy on these. They are so fun to play .Even if you arent that good you will sound bad ass on these! The triggers do alot to help

Oh, also, Cobus, a huge Youtube drummer, has the same kit as you! It sounds pretty unbelievable with good mics, and he doesn't even has pro cymbals!

http://www.youtube.com/deedlebag

Cobus Potgieter, a youtube sensation like vadrums.

I noticed Cobus has Paiste PST's. His precision and talent is enough to extract great sounds from his kit. That, and PST's PWN zbt's. ;)

Afrikaans! He is great. I should invite him here.

Cobus Potgieter, a youtube sensation like vadrums.

I noticed Cobus has Paiste PST's. His precision and talent is enough to extract great sounds from his kit. That, and PST's PWN zbt's. ;)

Afrikaans! He is great. I should invite him here.

Dude, seriously, that would be so cool! Invite him! Pretty please?

Although I might have scared him away...on Facebook, he asked for feedback on his drumming, and I sent him a link to the thread I started about him here=)

Dude, seriously, that would be so cool! Invite him! Pretty please?

Although I might have scared him away...on Facebook, he asked for feedback on his drumming, and I sent him a link to the thread I started about him here=)

I think he will listen to reason. His goal is to spread the gospel about his abilities. What better place than here?

He is different from some people that overblow their self-promoting status as "the next big thing in (insert genre here)". He and vadrums are more than just speed, they can actually PLAY.

I think he will listen to reason. His goal is to spread the gospel about his abilities. What better place than here?

He is different from some people that overblow their self-promoting status as "the next big thing in (insert genre here)". He and vadrums are more than just speed, they can actually PLAY.

Yes, a very cool guy. It would be great if you could write some fancy letter to get him to join...he would be an EXTREMELY valuable source of information.

Sorry to hijack the thread, OP.

beautiful kit that one, an amazing finish and you have a nice cymbal layout there - you play a little metal do you? ;-) enjoy the awsome kit!

Back