I HAVE A SON!!!

Whoo hoo!!!!!! Congrats Jason!

Jason...congrats! Time will fly faster than ever from monday onward...my son is now 2 yrs old and it was like yesterday morning he was born...cherish every moment you and mom are in for wonderful moments with the new guy in town...ENJOY and CONGRATS again!!!!

OH, and I did not see the pics either :-(

Last edited:
Congrats, mate. Good lookin' kid. It always helps to marry up. :)

congratulations man. Like some other people said, enjoy every minute.. im 16 and i'm constantly hearing my parents say, "it feels like just yesterday you were a sweet little boy and now you're a hulking teenage drummer with no table manners" (they greatly exagerate about the table manners, but when I was a kid an old lady once bought my parents a bottle of wine at a restaurants because I behaved so well lol). But enough about me.. have a great time, and be sure to give him an beautiful childhood! every kid deserves one.

Congratulations. It’s the best thing that will ever happen to you, and if you think hauling the drums around is fun, wait till you experience the " DIAPER BAG" it goes everywhere you go, from now on.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!

Well done he looks lovely and healthy ! maybe he will become a musician or even better a drummer !

All the best,
Tris

Congrats man.......best wishes to you.....AND the family.

Congratulations. It'll be worth it once the potty training is over!

Congratulations. It'll be worth it once the potty training is over!

Thats actually a good point D. It should be started early. I know many parents with children that are 3 to 4 years of age that are not yet potty trained. Diapers at that size are VERY expensive.

Thats actually a good point D. It should be started early. I know many parents with children that are 3 to 4 years of age that are not yet potty trained. Diapers at that size are VERY expensive.

I know, I'm weari...

Ok. Let's not lower the tone here. Congratulations again Jason.

Congrats to you, enjoy your time with him, they grow so fast. Can he play Wipeout yet?

Tell me................

Back