Sample The Slapstik

TheSlapstik

Hey Guys,

I'd love to send samples to any SERIOUS and open minded drummers who are interested in checking out the Slapstik and sharing their opinion on the forum.
Please send me your information to the following email address:
theslapstik at gmail dot com

www.theslapstik.com

Attachments

• m_028b04bafb9d8ab9499fa9e1cd997153.gif
    m_028b04bafb9d8ab9499fa9e1cd997153.gif
    130.8 KB · Views: 156
For Free?

20 characters

its still frowned upon to blatantly advertise you product here.
try to be an active member of the forum...

not trying to be a dick (however, i think i am)
sorry

I agree. But I mean.....free stuff.

Haha

That was my question.

E mail sent.

I'm a former pro who toured and was signed back in the day.

Thanks.

Even if Mr. Slapstik himself delivered them personally to my door I wouldn't allow those ridiculous things to be in the same room with my stick bag.
Stupid gimmick. Nothing more than that.
"Oh, here's a song that requires me to play better than I actually can. Better reach for my trusty slapstiks!"

Well I sent an email.

And I dont need these to look cool or be better than I am. I would just like to try them out. I would probably never even consider using thses full time. Unless there is something drastically amazing about them.

We'll see.

Thanks to all the drummers who responded to my posting. You should expect to get your free Slapstik in the following week. Please take your time to explore it. I look forward to reading your opinion about it on the forum.

I received many requests for samples. Unfortunately I can't extend the offer to more drummers at this point.

Even if Mr. Slapstik himself delivered them personally to my door I wouldn't allow those ridiculous things to be in the same room with my stick bag.
Stupid gimmick. Nothing more than that.
"Oh, here's a song that requires me to play better than I actually can. Better reach for my trusty slapstiks!"

You're so negative. Have you used these things before? Remember that the OP was searching for open minded players, you really had no business writing this kind of thing here.
Shame I didn't see the thread earlier

/\ Youtube "slapstik" there's a couple guys demonstrating /\

The only problem for me would be dynamic range, not sure how softly you can play with one of these.

Back