Auction For All Of You Neil Fans

I just bought the airline ticket to Vancouver where Stan lives!
I'll bring the lighter fluid!

I would be pissed off to if I had to play Jazz all the time. :)

Okay enough with all jokes or jabs since I have nothing "vested" in this sale whatsover and certainly nothing to pissed off about in regards to what I choose to play. Each to their own on how they want to spend their money on or what makes them happy to play as a musician in life... in that regard i'm very happy thank you :}.......peace.

Carry on......

P.S. Some private collector or collector type drum shop such as Maxwell's in NY probably bought them to flip for a tidy profit down the road.

Okay enough with all jokes or jabs since I have nothing "vested" in this sale whatsover and certainly nothing to pissed off about in regards to what I choose to play. Each to their own on how they want to spend their money on or what makes them happy to play as a musician in life...peace.

Carry on......

P.S. Some private collector or collector type drum shop such as Maxwell's in NY probably bought them to flip for a tidy profit down the road.
Thanks for having a good sense of humor and sharing a good laugh with us Stan.

And Neil,
Peace Dude, Rock on!

Thanks for having a good sense of humor and sharing a good laugh with us Stan.

And Neil,
Peace Dude, Rock on!

Some days you just need a good laugh Bob especially when you need a diversion from looking at the current global markets. Any stock or mutual funds holders out there? I hear the 7/11 is having a good run on razor blades at present...LOL!!

I hope whoever just spent over 12k on this kit gets their "investment" back in the current economic climate......

I agree Stan, All you can do is laugh sometimes.

To all,
This thread was meant in good fun.
No Drummers were harmed in the making of this thread!

It is a Jazz player who is also a forum member.
He just PM'ed me and he invited me to his house next Sat night for a bonfire!!
In that case I'll save him the trouble and take it off his hands for $500.

Actually it was me who bought the kit.
I am having a mid life crises and I think that I have a crush on Neil!

Bob, it's ok. Buy a red sports car and take up coarse fishing.

Personally, I'm looking into Iaido and I'm twenty-three. I got told by my Dad that I'm a 'miserable old git' so I ought to maybe buy the sports car too...

Actually it was me who bought the kit.
I am having a mid life crises and I think that I have a crush on Neil!

That's special Bob :} ... on that happy note I think i'm of to peruse the nude pictures of Helena Christensen in the "drummers" section before Bernhard sends them to space...LOL!!!

on that happy note I think i'm of to peruse the nude pictures of Helena Christensen in the "drummers" section before Bernhard sends them to space...LOL!!!

Way ahead of you mate.......don't bother.

For spam that promised the world.....it unfortunately delivered nothing!! ;-)

That's special Bob :} ... on that happy note I think i'm of to peruse the nude pictures of Helena Christensen in the "drummers" section before Bernhard sends them to space...LOL!!!

10 seconds later...

General Discussion (0 Viewing)
Drummers (131 Viewing)
Drum Technique (0 Viewing)
Drum Gear (0 Viewing)
Your Place (0 Viewing)
DrummerWorld Site News (0 Viewing)
Off Topic Lounge (0 Viewing)

Back