Live Pic from CD Release

medeskisoul

Pioneer Member
Here's a new pic of myself and Molly Moneymaker (my new C&C kit) from the CD Release show last Friday. It's sunny these days so I will try and get some good pictures in the natural sun light before I leave.

-Cheers

Attachments

• livepic.jpg
    livepic.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 312
I love this kit, I saw one similar on ebay. Looks like they make excellent drums. If I had the extra cash, I would deffinately consider such a nice kit. Is it made of mahogany or maple?

That kit looks great under lights, the oyster inlay really stands out.

Just one question though, who's the half naked guy dancing behind you?

If I had to guess. I would have to say you play christian music or death metal. Either way both could have that guy in the background.

Can you play Christian music with a G&R tshirt on?

And that is a really cool set. The picture is also has a cool stop motion kind of effect.

We are neither Christian or Death Metal. We are heavy piano rock. The new tour is in support of our new record which is a "religious break up" concept album.

That would be Jesus. We have adult film star Scott Campbell on the cover modeling as Jesus and he was so kind to let us crucify him on stage. Also their are movies being projected on the "shrouds" hanging from the ceiling.

Hope that clarifies a few things.

Nice kit man. Great photo. I like the GnR t shirt. The guy on the cross ,did he get payed to do that? Nice Job.

Looks nice man, and some sound clips would be really cool. anyways good luck on tour are keep rocking with Jesus.

Let me see if I can answer these questions in one post. HAHAHA!

"Your kit is called molly?"
Yes, It was either Molly or Clarence. I wanted a girls name so I chose Molly for the "beauty of the past" feeling.

"Nice kit man. Great photo. I like the GnR t shirt. The guy on the cross ,did he get payed to do that? Nice Job."
Scott is a "high level" pro; they don't come cheap. Be like having Jenna Jamison on the cover; which would have been my preference. HAHAHAHA!

Back