One of those things everyone is supposed to own

Evilbagua

Silver Member
After drumming for 8 years, I finally obtained a lm402 b/o supra. One of the non weird snares I own. yaaay, and yes it sounds amazing. Picked it up with brand new evans heads g1/hazy300 for 170$. Badge dates to 79-80 I believe. I'm extremly happy with it and minus being a little dusty in the photo i'd give it an easy 9.5 out of 10 condition.

Attachments

• dwlm402.JPG
    dwlm402.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 501
Nice find, it even has one of those dampening gizmos, lol. Get the buffing towel out and give it a shine and enjoy.

Dennis

Very nice find man! How in the hell did you find out for only 2 bills?? I've been keeping my ear to the ground for one of these in rough condition that need a good restoration.

Have you tried tuning it nice and low? How do you find the tuning range compares to your other deep drums?

Very nice find man! How in the hell did you find out for only 2 bills?? I've been keeping my ear to the ground for one of these in rough condition that need a good restoration.

Have you tried tuning it nice and low? How do you find the tuning range compares to your other deep drums?

I got it at Music Brokers in Pheonix. They had a sticker price of much more than I paid. I think they thought it was only a few years old with the new b/o badge, but the serial number is starting with 201 and I know thats end of 1979 or 1980. Also Matt from landmine was working and I've played with his band a bunch and record with their guitarist Ryan at Arcane in Chandler so he really hooked me up. I think I got it for pretty much what they payed someone for it. The also had a really ugly beat up 14x5 early 70's supra with a sticker price of only 200, but I have an acro so I opted for the 6.5. I haven't messed with it really at all yet I just put it on my kit tonight. I have it medium-mediumhigh and it sounds fantastic. I'm almost mad at how good it sounds.

Back