Feeling blue

everything aydee said was right, especially about the new jersey thing and the New yorker thing. my brother has a really nice place there that overviews the hudson river and you oversee NYC too, really nice place.

never heard of ziti pizza? then you probably havent heard of boneless BBQ wing pizza. Man you guys are missing OUT!

I know! We met so many nice people there! People would stop and ask if we needed help with the subway map, we went bar hopping with another group we met, and we even had two guys buy us pizza and pepsi! It was great!

I wanna visit Ray's Pizza! I always here so much about it. The ham, the pineapple and the ricotta cheese..... forget about it. I'm hungry now.:)
Which Ray's Pizza? I've been to Three or Four of them in NYC. I like the one on, I think that It's 44TH or 45TH St the best. Is that the original one? Perhaps Deltadrummer can help me with this one. I get them all mixed up.No It's 49TH Street.

Last edited:
Which Ray's Pizza? I've been to Three or Four of them in NYC. I like the one on, I think that It's 44TH or 45TH St the best. Is that the original one? Perhaps Deltadrummer can help me with this one. I get them all mixed up.No It's 49TH Street.

Dude! on the east side? maybe Ray's Pizza replaced Salvatore's from years ago! oh man, that's where i lived and that's where salvatore's was. man, that place better be a good replacement.

Dude! on the east side? maybe Ray's Pizza replaced Salvatore's from years ago! oh man, that's where i lived and that's where salvatore's was. man, that place better be a good replacement.
No it is on the West Side. I think that It is near one of the Hilton hotels, or one of the big name Hotels. Does that sound correct? Does anyone know which Ray's is the orginal one? Like I said, I have been to several Ray's Pizza's in NYC over the years. When my daughter was younger I used to go with her to a fashion models competition every year in NYC and we would always go to Ray's Pizza. My daughter would insist that we ate at Ray's every year. That's why I have been to several of them.

Guys, Saying Ray's pizza in NYC is like saying 'bikini' on a beach.

Every other block has a Ray's pizza. I thing the one everyone's taking about is the one on Broadway & 54th.

For a real low-down on NYC's ultimate Pizza joints, we covered that on a thread called 'Moving to New York' ( I think..)

Guys, Saying Ray's pizza in NYC is like saying 'bikini' on a beach.

Every other block has a Ray's pizza. I thing the one everyone's taking about is the one on Broadway & 54th.

For a real low-down on NYC's ultimate Pizza joints, we covered that on a thread called 'Moving to New York' ( I think..)

I better go to the right one if I ever get up there! Oh ya, I know there is an ATM sign next door to it. :)

Back