WOW, One year already?

Concrete Pete

Hey Crewsters,

Man, I can't believe that this Wednesday, the 28th will be the mark of ONE YEAR that I've subscribed to Drummerworld!?!?!?!
I noticed that the tagline below my name says "Senior Member", and I was wondering if that was due my being 52 years old, or what!?!?!? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, haaahaa)

All that aside, I really have to thank both Drummerworld, and all the good and kind members here that have inspired me to further pursue percussion, have given me huge insights, technical support, and more info than I could have ever hoped for. The cameraderie is killer, too!

To everyone here, a big THANK YOU, may the Good Lord bless you and yours, and remember--ROCK FOREVER!

My sincere appreciation,
Concrete Pete

Hey Caddywumpus,

Yeah, ONLY 144 posts (including this one!).

I guess when ya figger it out, that's about one post every 3 days, which is about all an old geezer dude my age can produce! (heh heh)

Thanks again to all for accepting me into this group of damn good folks.

Rock forever,
C. P.

For a guy who has less than 150 posts (at time of writing) you have established a presense. You are a fine and valued member.

NOTE* Post count determines status. E.G. Over 1000 is Gold.

Always enjoy your posts CP. I only joined a few months ago and look at how many posts I've made. I can't even begin to calculate how sad an individual that makes me. Quality vs. quantity debate?

Congrats CP! I have found this to be a great site as well. Hey it looks like we live in the same neck of the woods! I'm in Nor Cal as well....Flat Lands!
Cheers to your first year!

Hey Crewsters,

Man, I can't believe that this Wednesday, the 28th will be the mark of ONE YEAR that I've subscribed to Drummerworld!?!?!?!
I noticed that the tagline below my name says "Senior Member", and I was wondering if that was due my being 52 years old, or what!?!?!? (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, haaahaa)

All that aside, I really have to thank both Drummerworld, and all the good and kind members here that have inspired me to further pursue percussion, have given me huge insights, technical support, and more info than I could have ever hoped for. The cameraderie is killer, too!

To everyone here, a big THANK YOU, may the Good Lord bless you and yours, and remember--ROCK FOREVER!

My sincere appreciation,
Concrete Pete

Very nice from you and God bless you too.

ROCK FOREVER!...that's a good one. Reminds me, Hell Bent For Leather album By Judas Priest.

Take care,

Happy anniversary !

I'm just an infant.

Jeff

Been here in its various incarnations since 2004. Now THAT guys, is sad.

I've signed up a couple of years back, but only just started to post replies a year after that. I'm still on musicianforums now and again browsing.

Edit, 2 and a half years actually, crikey!!! I don't post alot really because, everything is here and has been answered already!

Back