Anyone see "Chickenfoot" on Conan Friday night?

M

michael drums

Wow! Those guys rocked, man!

They were really tight. "Satch" was his usual incredible. Michael Anthony banged out an awesome rhythm, Sammy sounded really good(though the vocals coulda' been louder), and Chad just rocked the house with his super strong drum work. He absolutely crushed that kit!

He also cracked me up with his Will Ferrell hairdo and his t-shirt saying, "I am not Will Ferrell".

I swear he looked like his clone. OMG! Just a fantastic look-a-like resemblance.

This is gonna be a cool band, for sure. ;-)

Ya there some cool guys.Im going to see them on the 23rd of this month can not wait.Have you heard the album yet its NICE!!!!

I think it's on Drumchannel.com, there is a 4 or 5 part interview with Chad about the group. Good stuff.

I have always loved Sammy's voice and Satch is always awesome Michael Anthony was great on Bass and doing his high Ned Flanders screaming lol loved the drums just a great tight together group of musicians, as soon as they tour near me I am there.

Uhh...

Someone must've missed this thread.

They posted another thread about their appearance on Conan Friday night after I did.

Maybe DB will connect the 2.

Chickenfoot is sounding pretty good, wish i could've got tickets. Btw, anybody know what snare chad smith used at the buddy rich memorial concert when he did that big-band version of dani california?

Back