Price for used 6 Piece TD-10?

gusty

Platinum Member
I might be looking to sell my Roland TD-10 6 Piece with 4 cymbals electronic kit. It's in fairly good condition, some cymbal mounts are a bit dodgy but I would fix them up before selling. One part of the rack doesn't fit too well with the rest of it, but once it is in place it doesn't just fall out, only when it's being moved around. How much do you think I could get for this? I know it could be hard to answer because of different markets and currencies, but any estimation would be appreciated.

Can't find any listing for a TD-10, but there's a TD-6 listed on ebay Oz for around 2k Aussie (includes a few extra's...extra cymbal, throne and pedal). May serve as a guide for you.

Yeah I searched Ebay and could only find brains for the TD-10. I was originally thinking about $1500 but maybe I could get more?

td-10's in the states if i remember right are going around $2500 give or take, yeah i just looked $2400 low price $2900 at the high end so whatever the conversion rate is that would be a good starting point for you...

Back