Stick bags the go on floor toms?

kevmac858

i often see those giant stick bags that a lot of people on here as well as professionals have that stretch between their 2 floor toms. they are open and are easy to grab a stick from if you drop it. I was wondering who makes them or if they have a special name. i am interested in them or i might make my own stick holder similar to the vatar stick holders. thanks

I use a Pro Mark stick bag that has adjustable straps with hooks. It's super durable, holds a butt load of sticks in 3 compartments.

Hi,

I have the Dennis Chambers model. I think Zildjian makes it. It's yellow and it's nice and long so I can rest it on the floor and just tie it loosely to a couple of drum logs without putting any pressure on the drum. You can put a stick across the bag horizontally through a loop to keep it open wide.

Attachments

• chambers.jpg
    chambers.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 219
well i did a quick search and found after having my bag for 5 years it had some flaps and string hidden inside the pockets (which i never use) and lo and beholod it was to use on the floor toms. gracias amigos! it works perfectly

Back