Best Metal Voice?

Rob Halford (Judas Priest, Two, Fight, Halford) has an unusual singing operatic style, listen to Exciter from Stained Class and Dissident Aggressor - Sin After Sin. He set the benchmark for Bruce Dickinson - Iron Maiden and Geoff Tate - Queensryche.

Best Regards,

Dave Mustaine -> Megadeth

Tom Araya -> Slayer

Glenn Danzig -> Danzig

Ministry -> singer's name?

Blackie Lawless -> WASP
Animal f**k like a Beast, On your knees, I Wanna Be Somebody, The Last Command.

Rammstein -> singer's name?, I like Ich Will.

Best Regards,

Dave Mustaine -> Megadeth

Tom Araya -> Slayer

Glenn Danzig -> Danzig

Ministry -> singer's name?

Blackie Lawless -> WASP
Animal f**k like a Beast, On your knees, I Wanna Be Somebody, The Last Command.

Rammstein -> singer's name?, I like Ich Will.

Best Regards,

Huh??

Glen Danzig??

Even though one of my best friends is John Christ, I have to totally disagree with your choice of GD. He's a cross between Jim Morrison and Elvis, but NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD as either.

Not to mention a REAL p.i.t.a. to work with!

No disrespect to you intended.

;-)

Last edited:
Chuck Shuldiner -> DEATH

Conrad 'Cronos' Lant -> VENOM

Cheers,

Man i thought i was going to be the only one to say george fisher... thank you metal overlord... glad someone else appretiates is demonic voice!!!

Till Lindemann from Rammstein. Very strong, guttural, heavy voice for Industrial Metal.

Cheers,

Bruce Dickinson, hands down. I mean, he was brilliant in his prime but now he's 50 and can still hit notes that 11 year old girls struggle with!

Michael Kiske because he is way better than kai hansen and the other dudes after kiske i mean seriously compare vocals

Alexi Laiho
Rob Flynn
Chad Grey
Rob Dukes
Joey Belladonna
Tom Araya
Max Cavalera
Dez Ferrera
Jamey Jasta

Chuck Billy from testament. That man can sing any metal style and has sung them all.
Hansi Kursh from Blind guardian. Most beautiful voice i think i have ever heard.
Joey Belladona from anthrax. Showed the thrash community thats its still ok to actually "sing" in metal. and he did it better than anyone even to this day.

Last edited:
Back