Keith Moon asked to play Olympic opening ceremony

If Keith were alive, I can just imagine him running around the Olympic stage stage singing "I'm your uncle Ernie, welcome to Tommy's Holiday Camp!"

I suppose the for the Olympic committee, "The Music Must Change", as they'll have to find a "Substitute" for Keith. "I Can't Explain" how someone could make such a laughable choice. The committee needs to appoint someone to be "The Seeker" to pick someone who is actually alive. Hopefully the committee "Won't Get Fooled Again" and pick another deceased celebrity.

Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money.
;-)

Your analysis is no worse than many in the media these days.

If Keith were alive, I can just imagine him running around the Olympic stage stage singing "I'm your uncle Ernie, welcome to Tommy's Holiday Camp!"

I suppose the for the Olympic committee, "The Music Must Change", as they'll have to find a "Substitute" for Keith. "I Can't Explain" how someone could make such a laughable choice. The committee needs to appoint someone to be "The Seeker" to pick someone who is actually alive. Hopefully the committee "Won't Get Fooled Again" and pick another deceased celebrity.

Same with this. Seems to me that if Moonie's ghost rose from the grave and he fronted up at the Olympic office they'd just say "Who Are you?"

If they don't know he died so many years ago do they have any idea who some of the popular bands are today. I love the British, English, not to misspeak, whichever is proper, but this is just silly.

I guess I'm the only one here willing to go out on a limb, but I think he should take the gig. This might just be the big break Mr. Moon has been waiting for...he and his little band...what do they call themselves? The Who? Kids these days...I just don't get it.

I guess I'm the only one here willing to go out on a limb, but I think he should take the gig. This might just be the big break Mr. Moon has been waiting for...he and his little band...what do they call themselves? The Who? Kids these days...I just don't get it.

Awww. don't be like that - The Kids Are Alright.

But you're right. The band's manager should have accepted. At the first rehearsal he could bring along a small table, a ouija board and a gypsy.

.......& the crystal ball! :*)

Awww. don't be like that - The Kids Are Alright.

But you're right. The band's manager should have accepted. At the first rehearsal he could bring along a small table, a ouija board and a gypsy.

Maybe he will be a hologram like Tupac recently was? I can't believe they didn't know Keith has left the planet. Very strange indeed.

I knew it. Keith Moon faked his death and this is going to be his big comeback. Elvis is going to do the Super Bowl half time show. Bigge and tupac are come here for jazz fest.

Back